Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to put an end to the "Manny put Cotto at a disadvantage with the weight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
    You cant and the facts are Manny made Cotto fight at 145 for a 147 belt and please dont come give me the BS about how a WW fight is suppose to be 141-147.

And another thing is Manny would have beaten cotto the same even if he was allowed to weigh 147, But the facts was he didnt fight Cotto at 145 and that for me put a little bit of damp on the whole issue.
    perfect! Co sign!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
      You cant and the facts are Manny made Cotto fight at 145 for a 147 belt and please dont come give me the BS about how a WW fight is suppose to be 141-147.

And another thing is Manny would have beaten cotto the same even if he was allowed to weigh 147, But the facts was he didnt fight Cotto at 147 and that for me put a little bit of damp on the whole issue.
      Yo Ray, Cotto wasn't "made" to fight at 145. He was given the option, he didn't have to sign no damn contract. Obviously, he had no issue with the weight, only the whiners make excuses about this. The far better fighter won, plain and simple. Weight had **** all to do with it. It's barely even worth making a thread about.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
        Come get some suckers.

Come and get some!
        I see u were hard at work looking up ur weigh in stats. Hey look up fight night weights while ur at it and compare those. 145 was only the first catch, the second catch was he wasn't to dehydrate over 5 pounds. Talk about *****! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
          Yo Ray, Cotto wasn't "made" to fight at 145. He was given the option, he didn't have to sign no damn contract. Obviously, he had no issue with the weight, only the whiners make excuses about this. The far better fighter won, plain and simple. Weight had **** all to do with it. It's barely even worth making a thread about.

All boxers fight for money and Pacquaio brings more money than any other fight out there for cotto, So he has to take the fight, I really dont care if he wasnt made to sign the contract what is wrong is wrong and the fact that Pac could use his star power to have a 147 fight at 145 with the organisation sanctioning it has a title fight is WRONG.....simply WRONG.

Like i said before even at 147 or 148 Manny pacquiao would have kicked Cotto's a** the sameway but it doesnt take away what i feel is one of the things that is wrong in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            U say weight has nothing to do with it, they y ask him for a catch weight ? Of course weight was the deal. And yes he was "made" the agree to 45, the money "made" him.

Comment

Pacs biggest crime is a catchweight of 2lbs.
              PBF on the other hand is getting people to step up 2 divisions in the case of JMM or 1 division in the case of hatton.

I know who is committing the bigger crime if i was a policeman.

Comment

Floyd fans should have no place here criticizing pac of making cotto come down 1 pound.. ur boy made a ****in featherweight go up to WW(don't give me that " marquez called him out BS "-- everyone was calling out floyd and he chose a old past prime featherweight).. I would accept calzaghe dick riders but *****s?? come on now..

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  Lets stop defending Roach. Roach is a little *****, simple as that. I hate to be disrespectful but the stuff Roach is pulling is straight up WRONG.
                  Can't really blame Freddie. Cotto agreed to the catchweight and claimed he was feeling strong in pre-fight interviews.

He could've declined to come in at 145, but apparently had no choice but to accept.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Pacs biggest crime is a catchweight of 2lbs.
                    PBF on the other hand is getting people to step up 2 divisions in the case of JMM or 1 division in the case of hatton.

I know who is committing the bigger crime if i was a policeman.

no one even mentioned Mayweather...the TS was talking about Cotto and Pac.

disappear.

Comment

i think Pac just whooped Cotto ass weight had nothing to do with it same with Mayweather-Marquez the better fighters won its that simple

i just hate how Pacfans say the two pounds made a diffrence when Floyd fought JMM because if thats the case then the two pounds made a diffrence when Pac fought Cotto

but really the weight never really ment anything in the first place the truth is Pacquiao and Mayweather are just better fighters than Cotto and Marquez

Comment

Working...
                      X