Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to put an end to the "Manny put Cotto at a disadvantage with the weight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to put an end to the "Manny put Cotto at a disadvantage with the weight.

Come get some suckers.

Come and get some!

Originally Posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
    I know you're incredibly stupid, which is why I choose to mostly laugh at your posts,

but who exactly did Manny make come down to 145 from 154?

DLH?

It was Oscar who pursued that fight.

What unfair advantage did Manny have over Cotto who has a history of coming in at less than 147? Are you telling me that it was the one pound that made Cotto get his **** pushed in?

Cotto came in at

146 vs Quintana
    146.5 vs Judah
    146.25 vs Mosley
    146.50 vs Gomez
    146 vs Clottey

In 9 fights at welterweight, Miguel Cotto has weighed in at less than 147 pounds 5 times. Again, for the slow and stupid,

Miguel Cotto has come into a welterweight fight at less than 147 pounds for over half of his fights at welterweight.

Or, is your simple simon ass saying that in those five fights, Miguel Cotto chose to put himself at a disadvantage?

What ever happened to you dumb clowns saying, "its not the weight that matters, its the skills that pay the bills"?

"oh, but that was different"

Good post. Props to you.

Comment

None of us here would know, simple as that. It didn't do Cotto any good.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
        Come get some suckers.

Come and get some!
        skills pay bills are usually floyd fans as for cotto who was the champion, whatever weight he chose to come in as a champion is his prerogative but for a challenger to set the rule is dumb.
        oh and pac is great.
        i should not be able to force you to eat a taco or burrito, even though you eat them everday

Comment

so????why did they demand "145"???why not just fight at 147???there had to be a certain reason for this..

Comment

If the one pound didnt matter then why take it? why not make it at 146 then?

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
              so????why did they demand "145"???why not just fight at 147???there had to be a certain reason for this..
              kinda hypocritical coming from a floyd fan...

Comment

Lets stop defending Roach. Roach is a little *****, simple as that. I hate to be disrespectful but the stuff Roach is pulling is straight up WRONG.

Comment

Roach and Pacquiao sure did make a big stink about making the fight at 145 "for nothing", "for no reason at all".

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    Lets stop defending Roach. Roach is a little *****, simple as that. I hate to be disrespectful but the stuff Roach is pulling is straight up WRONG.
                    agree with Roach being a *****, taking all advantages as much as possible... but stipulating a catchweight and deliberately not making it a ***** move as well...

just my 2 cents...

Comment

Working...
                    X