Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is incapable of knocking Pacquiao out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt he will be able make wapakman sleep, but he can mark wapakmans face up to the point where the ref or someone else says "thats enough."

Marquez didnt get knocked out because hes smart enough not to trade with a slick counter puncher. Manny's a bit more stupid so a TKO for Floyd is a very real possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      The Tszyu fight was an example of Hatton being allowed to pull every dirty trick in the book.

The Mayweather fight was an example of what happens when the ref doesn't let Hatton hit and hold for the whole fight... Yet people wanted to call that "biased reffing"...

One thing that nobody references is that Cortez reffed the Hatton fight that was RIGHT BEFORE his match with Floyd. Against Castillo. But no complaints then, even though Cortez kept them form clinching excessively. What was the difference there? He was fight Jose Luis Castillo, and not FLoyd Mayweather. The ref thing is just bull****.

But umm... yeah. I fell off topic on that one.
      I agree with you 100 percent there.

Comment

I have watched this sport too long to assume who is incapable of doing what, anything can happen. You can say there is little chance, but incapable? with two world class fighters in that ring, anything can happen because they are both capable fighters. you cant simply rule out soething like that.

Comment

All these threads about how Floyd's gonna be stopped and that he not capable of hurting Pac sound like people with doubts simply trying to convince themselves. All I know is I've never seen Floyd overwelmed by anything he's ever faced in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
            The same thing many people were saying about him not knocking Hatton out...
            That was before Hatton's lack of punch resistance was discovered, to be fair. The signs appeared in the Collazo fight, though.

Anyways. I don't agree with the thread starter. Anything can happen, especially when you have guys who are this fast and precise. All it takes is the right shot at the right time. Look at the Pacquiao-Cotto fight and see how the punches that knocked Miguel down were not especially powerful, just well-timed (when Cotto decided to trade and got off-balance) and accurate. Floyd's KO of Hatton came after he was worn down. Just a perfectly timed, beautiful shot, and it didn't even look all that powerful.

When all's said and done, Floyd knocking out Pacquiao is an improbability, not an impossibility.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Ricky Hatton could take a punch too. But Floyds shots are so precise that all he needs to do is catch Packy once when he's throwing his amateurish off balance flurries to drop him.

Packy is not hard to hit.

Comment

If you boxed too you know that the harder you try to KO people, the more chances you have to get KOed. Pacquiao's power and will to get the KO could work against him. People underrate this factor. Plus Mayweather can't resist to brawl with southpaws, against Pacquiao he's gonna try to show his power.

A Mayweather KO is very unlikely to happen but not impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                  The least likely result out of anything that could happen in this fight is a Floyd Mayweather KO.

At welterweight, Mayweather cut hiss power nearly in half. And he is going to be in there with a guy that takes a GREAT punch. If Mayweather can't knock out Marquez as he is outclassing him, how is going to put his foot on the gas against Manny, who poses an even bigger threat if Mayweather opens up?

I could see maybe a stoppage from the fight being so one sided, and Pac taking too much damage. But Manny can turn a fight around with one punch, so I don't believe that Roach or any official will be quick to stop it.

Bottom line: Mayweather is in for one hell of a fight. He needs to be as sharp as he has ever been in his life. This is the only thread I'll make on the fight, since there are enough already. Just thought I'd share my two cents.
                  I dont think Floyd will be able to purley knock him out but I can see him hurting Pac and dropping him. I mean hes not going to do what he or Pac did to Hatton, thats for sure.

Comment

And K, I completly agree that Floyd is in for a fight, and better come in as sharp has he ever has been.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                      I dont think Floyd will be able to purley knock him out but I can see him hurting Pac and dropping him. I mean hes not going to do what he or Pac did to Hatton, thats for sure.
                      That would be huge, if he could drop or even hurt Pac. Just because I don't see it happening.

But I would love for that to happen. This fight is gonna be watched around the world, and people need to see drama.

Comment

Working...
                      X