Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is incapable of knocking Pacquiao out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
    The only reason Floyd isn't knocking guys out is because he's not trying to knock guys out.

Floyd has the fastest hands in boxing right now. The last time I remember Floyd sitting down on his punches was Arturo Gatti.

If that Floyd shows up, Manny gets stopped.
    He could have gotten Marquez outta there, and he tried. He tried to catch Marquez with that same left hook that floored him. But when he was met with some resistance and exposed to some shots, he went back to boxing. Floyd didn't push for the KO because he was left exposed. And it would be 100 times worse against Manny.

I think Floyd wins a UD, but he aint knocking Manny out. I'll bet on that, with anybody who wants it. 2 to 1 odds, too.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
      Bull ****ing ****. That is not how Pac fights. He's gonna do just what he did against Cotto. The fight is going to start the same and end the same.
      Yeah, he picked his shots in the Cotto fight, while getting face fucked with Cotto's jab.

Comment

The worst punch you can take is the punch you can't see.

A lot of the "Manny on steroids" people like to point out that Marquez stunned Pacquiao in their fights, but he walked through Cotto's shots. That's mostly because Pac was able to see everything Cotto threw at him and roll with the punches, or counter. Cotto fought a very straightforward fight against Manny. Marquez stunned Pacquiao with counters he didn't see coming.

If Floyd knocks Manny down or out, it'll be with a counterpunch out of nowhere. Similar to when Floyd caught Hatton with his check left hook that sent him flying into the turnbuckle. Mayweather definitely has the handspeed and the ability to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Slag View Post
          Yeah, he picked his shots in the Cotto fight, while getting face fucked with Cotto's jab.
          Picked his shots? You mean when they were going toe to toe and he dropped Cotto twice or do you mean when he TKO'd him in 12?

You DO know Cotto lost right, and bad?

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
            Mayweather by UD!
            Let's put down 15 Million bet.

I'm betting on Pacquiao over Mayweather. Sig it homey

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
              Bull ****ing ****. That is not how Pac fights. He's gonna do just what he did against Cotto. The fight is going to start the same and end the same.
              Don't be ******ed in my threads, Brad. There are a million other threads to be stupid in.

Fighting Mayweather like he is Miguel Cotto??? You serious???

Comment

I dunno.
                I think he is capable of doing it, but I dunno if he will.

I know Hatton is a different story, but he took everything Tszyu could throw at him, yet Mayweather stopped him. Mayweather could catch him coming in with rights hands and left hooks and wear him down. But, I do agree that it's more likely he wins a UD.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                  I think Floyd wins a UD, but he aint knocking Manny out. I'll bet on that, with anybody who wants it. 2 to 1 odds, too.
                  You start a thread saying Floyd is 'incapable' of KO'ing Pac and then only offer 2-1 odds. Not that confident then?

If you really think he's incapable then you should have no problems offering 20-1.

Comment

floyd wins in a decent scrap.. like magler said, it will be built to be the best fight ever. but, it will be a decision win for him.. trust me, no KOs

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                      I dunno.
                      I think he is capable of doing it, but I dunno if he will.

I know Hatton is a different story, but he took everything Tszyu could throw at him, yet Mayweather stopped him. Mayweather could catch him coming in with rights hands and left hooks and wear him down. But, I do agree that it's more likely he wins a UD.
                      The Tszyu fight was an example of Hatton being allowed to pull every dirty trick in the book.

The Mayweather fight was an example of what happens when the ref doesn't let Hatton hit and hold for the whole fight... Yet people wanted to call that "biased reffing"...

One thing that nobody references is that Cortez reffed the Hatton fight that was RIGHT BEFORE his match with Floyd. Against Castillo. But no complaints then, even though Cortez kept them form clinching excessively. What was the difference there? He was fight Jose Luis Castillo, and not FLoyd Mayweather. The ref thing is just bull****.

But umm... yeah. I fell off topic on that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X