Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is incapable of knocking Pacquiao out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many times does this have to be discussed?

NO. Mayweather wont KO Pac, not in a million years :O

Comment

Originally posted by pugay_kamay View Post
      Pac did it purposely and he said it himself that people are saying he wont be able to take the punch of Cotto, a true WW. Even roach was mad at Pac for being so cocky.
      "All warfare is based on deception." ~ Sun Tzu

And you're right, the game plan worked. Roach's first round KO prediction was also part of it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Slag View Post
        Duh, you're hyping up Pac's win over Cotto.
        No dude, what Clottey needs is a new trainer that would let his ass work.
        I thought he was winning the fight against Cotto but suddenly he lost his focus and he let Cotto took the W.

Comment

I saw the fight, he's overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Slag View Post
            Duh, you're hyping up Pac's win over Cotto.
            A win is a win. There's no need to hype it. I don't know about you on how are dealing with it.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              "All warfare is based on deception." ~ Sun Tzu

And you're right, the game plan worked. Roach's first round KO prediction was also part of it.
              if thats the case, mayweather must be the most intelligent fighter in the history of the sport, since by that standard, he basically told everyone hes knocking them out in brutal fashion, only to dominate them by outboxing them. And we know you aint gonna cosign that.

Roachs first round ko prediction is the same as mayweathers talk...promotion and little else.

Comment

Originally posted by pugay_kamay View Post
                No dude, what Clottey needs is a new trainer that would let his ass work.
                I thought he was winning the fight against Cotto but suddenly he lost his focus and he let Cotto took the W.
                Great point. But Clottey still put a bad beating on Cotto. Cotto's ponches had zero effect

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                  He could have gotten Marquez outta there, and he tried. He tried to catch Marquez with that same left hook that floored him. But when he was met with some resistance and exposed to some shots, he went back to boxing. Floyd didn't push for the KO because he was left exposed. And it would be 100 times worse against Manny.

I think Floyd wins a UD, but he aint knocking Manny out. I'll bet on that, with anybody who wants it. 2 to 1 odds, too.
                  100 times worse? C'mon son!

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                    The least likely result out of anything that could happen in this fight is a Floyd Mayweather KO.

At welterweight, Mayweather cut hiss power nearly in half. And he is going to be in there with a guy that takes a GREAT punch. If Mayweather can't knock out Marquez as he is outclassing him, how is going to put his foot on the gas against Manny, who poses an even bigger threat if Mayweather opens up?

I could see maybe a stoppage from the fight being so one sided, and Pac taking too much damage. But Manny can turn a fight around with one punch, so I don't believe that Roach or any official will be quick to stop it.

Bottom line: Mayweather is in for one hell of a fight. He needs to be as sharp as he has ever been in his life. This is the only thread I'll make on the fight, since there are enough already. Just thought I'd share my two cents.
                    i disagree,if pbf is dominating manny and manny loses his game plane and starts come in throwing wild punches then he might just walk onto a a clean left hook and then lights out

Comment

If Mayweather's timing is on point like Cotto's was in R.1 and R.2 for 5 or 6 rounds then he can knock Manny out around 7th or 8th round.

Comment

Working...
                      X