Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO: Dawson Detractos, Calzaghe Stans, Iceta and Larry X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where would Dawson be right now if he would have fought Cloud, Diaconu and Pascal instead of Tarver and Johnson? Would he even be on HBO or Showtime?

This is how stupid you guys sound.

Originally posted by Larry X, Iceta
    Dawson has no business fighting the top rated LHW's because they're older than 40 years old. It doesnt matter that they are ranked higher or are considered the best in the division. He should be fighting the lesser ranked opponents who have no name recognition all at the same time by making a name for himself BUT without fighting the names because remember, they are old.

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
      Amazing what googling a word can do eh? You forgot a comma and a fullstop.
      Im in shock your responded after being totally owned.. let alone reply..

Comment

I've never once said that I didn't want Bernard Hopkins to fight Chad Dawson. In fact when I see how good Hopkins looked the other night with a higher work rate than usual, it just tells me that Dawson can't draw flies to **** because I doubt that Hopkins is inconfident of beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
          I've never once said that I didn't want Bernard Hopkins to fight Chad Dawson. In fact when I see how good Hopkins looked the other night with a higher work rate than usual, it just tells me that Dawson can't draw flies to **** because I doubt that Hopkins is inconfident of beating him.
          I understand choosing not to fight Dawson because he isn't a draw. As a Dawson fan, I can admit that. But when knowledgeable boxing fans such as the impeccable and wise, Larry X, say all Dawson has been doing is chase and fight old men, its kind of like a mind fuk know what I mean? Because Larry X so well spoken when it comes to the sport, it just boggles the mind that he wouldnt realize or acknowledge that they were THE names in the divisions and that Tarver had a rematch clause. Know what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
            Im in shock your responded after being totally owned.. let alone reply..
            yea, i've been like ''totally owned''....how old are you?

Comment

Now Dawson's gonna take on Pascal who is rated higher than Cloud, but I bet you anything some of you will say "he's only fighting him now because of the shoulder injury so he shouldnt get credit" REGARDLESS of the fact that he said he would like to fight him in the Johnson II post fight interview.

Dawson can and will never win.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                The Peter Manfredy Jr. Victory

A showcase. A fluffer for Calzaghe. Thats all this really was. Manfredo was chosen for his presumed popularity beign associated with The Contender. Not even Manfredo's own kids thought he was going to win this fight. This was a complete mismatch and every one knew it. Don't even know why Cal fans bring this victory up. Its like Cotto fans bringing up the Gomez win as proof of greatness or Floyd fans talking about the Baldomir fight.

Wait a minute. Who the hell brings up Manfredo as if it's something to brag about? I ain't ever seen this happening. I like Calzaghe, I been a fan for over a decade because I followed the Brit fighters such as Benn, Watson and Eubank. Joe followed on from there, so I ended up watching him and I found his fights pretty entertaining. But not once would I ever bring up the Manfredo fight as if it's something to be proud of. It was a complete ****ing joke! Even Joe didn't want that fight. Try to find the interviews he did with Steve Bunce around that time and you'll see he clearly states he is bored of **** fights like that and "can't get up for them".

No Calzaghe fan can brag about that victory. Not a single one.

As for the Jones fight, I always said that **** was meaningless. However, since Jones called out for a Calzaghe fight so much after beating the likes of a bloated Tito, what would have happened if Joe turned it down? Ducking accusations, that's what. I don't blame him for taking that fight, it was an easy one and a good pay day to go out on.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Now Dawson's gonna take on Pascal who is rated higher than Cloud, but I bet you anything some of you will say "he's only fighting him now because of the shoulder injury so he shouldnt get credit" REGARDLESS of the fact that he said he would like to fight him in the Johnson II post fight interview.

I've got a complaint thread about Dawson that's alive and well as we speak pointing out how he is sitting on the couch until June waiting on an injured fighter to get well.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
                    I've got a complaint thread about Dawson that's alive and well as we speak pointing out how he is sitting on the couch until June waiting on an injured fighter to get well.
                    Wouldn't expect anything less from you

Comment

You're right, i think Dawson is in the same position that Lennox Lewis was in. Hes gong to be one of those fighters that doesn't get any credit until he retires and when his critics has time to look back on his whole career. They say Adamek was weight drained, Pascal is going to be injured, Johnson was shot in the rematch and Tarver was 100 years old. Even if he did beat Cloud, people would just say he wasn't ready and was overrated. Chad can't win.

Comment

Working...
                      X