Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***** MOVE ALERT! So now that Manny agrees... Floyd wants it at 154 w/ 10oz gloves?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The truf hurts, doesn't it *****s? Here you guys come and demand this thread to be closed, demanding that the TS retire from BS. You *****s are on overdrive today, must be the sudden rush of estrogen huh??? LOL .

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      Its a negotiation ploy...

I agree, there are some that cannot see angles, or look between the lines of the hustle
      Agreed! Most fans in this forum only see black & white coz they're morons. Negotiations supposed to be a multi-dimension thing. "To agree to disagree... and later on agree!"

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
        He still weight drained the hell out of Oscar. But apparently Manny was going to fight Yuri at 154lbs...yea right. Lame way to take something away from an opponent.
        So now Manny has the ability to make fighters weight drained?

Comment

Originally posted by Reservation View Post
          So now Manny has the ability to make fighters weight drained?
          Yes he does, its called contract stipulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
            So Perro you are proving to be an idiot once again, Floyd agreed to 147.
            LOL @ all the *****'s with the "Now What?" posts. 154 wasn't even an issue until Floyd brought it up... I didn't make that **** up, Floyd did, oh my, these *****s are outta control.

Comment

Yes he does, its called contract stipulations.
              I was talking about this "He still weight drained the hell out of Oscar." You make it seem as though Manny had anything to do with Oscar coming in at the weight that he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                LOL @ all the *****'s with the "Now What?" posts. 154 wasn't even an issue until Floyd brought it up... I didn't make that **** up, Floyd did, oh my, these *****s are outta control.
                when did Floyd bring it up?

I haven't seen one quote from Team Mayweather

do you mind posting the link where Floyd brought this up?

thanks in advance champ

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                  Perro, you really should get a count on your chromosomes, i think there is a great possibility your lacking one or two.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                    when did Floyd bring it up?

I haven't seen one quote from Team Mayweather

do you mind posting the link where Floyd brought this up?

thanks in advance champ
                    They are so stupid that they read with their own eyes that it was Roach who said this to Sky Sports and they still say it was Floyd who said it.

TS and everyone in this thread who agrees with him, no matter who you are, you are idiots that should retire from being boxing fans. Your boxing fan licenses should be revoked for one year like Margarito's boxing license. I have never seen a group of individuals reduce to relying on silly rumors in order to discredit another fighter.

Comment

Perro, you really should get a count on your chromosomes, i think there is a great possibility your lacking one or two.
                      And you should really get your gender checked, i think there is a good possibility you may be a tranny.

Comment

Working...
                      X