Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***** MOVE ALERT! So now that Manny agrees... Floyd wants it at 154 w/ 10oz gloves?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do MODS EXIST ON THIS BOARD REALLY C'MON LETS CLEAN THIS BOARD UP WITH THE REPETITIVE BS.....WHEN A DUMB THREAD POPS UP LIKE THIS ONE DELETE IT.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$trO View Post
      do MODS EXIST ON THIS BOARD REALLY C'MON LETS CLEAN THIS BOARD UP WITH THE REPETITIVE BS.....WHEN A DUMB THREAD POPS UP LIKE THIS ONE DELETE IT.....

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
        so floyd is a *****? when manny makes demands and catch weights on like everyone of his major fights.
        He's had ONE catchweight fight. Cotto. That's it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$trO View Post
          I suck ****
          Lol @ this alt..., who could this be???

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            He's had ONE catchweight fight. Cotto. That's it.
            He still weight drained the hell out of Oscar. But apparently Manny was going to fight Yuri at 154lbs...yea right. Lame way to take something away from an opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by MOREBASS View Post
              Oh lord, another one of the Manny and Freddie pulled a train on my sister victims. There seem to be a lot of you running around on Boxingscene.

You mad?
              Look who's talking...the guy that never has anything good to say about Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                Are you kidding me? Told you all Floyd was a *****. He didn't think Manny would agree to the fight, so now, he's either, trying to find a way out or negotiate some clearly unfair advantages. First a March date, which is too damn soon, now 154lbs and 10oz Gloves!?! OMG! This Floyd character is something else.
                This is complete bull****, Floyd agreed to 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                  You know what, Sportscenter would not even be discussing that Floyd AGREED to the weight of 147lbs if it hadn't been brought up by FLOYD MAYWEATHER. Prior to Floyd wanting the fight to be at 154lbs, it was a given that the fight would be at Welterweight. Your boy Floyd is the one who started this 154lbs **** not me, lol.
                  Just stop posting, Retire from BScene. We are tired of your bull**** threads that get proven wrong time after time.

You suck.

Comment

So Perro you are proving to be an idiot once again, Floyd agreed to 147.

Comment

What a failure of a thread!!!!!! Eat your words *****!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X