Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***** MOVE ALERT! So now that Manny agrees... Floyd wants it at 154 w/ 10oz gloves?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
    TS and everyone in this thread who agrees with him, no matter who you are, you are idiots that should retire from being boxing fans. Your boxing fan licenses should be revoked for one year like Margarito's boxing license. I have never seen a group of individuals reduce to relying on silly rumors in order to discredit another fighter.
    LOL, and this is coming from a *****??? HAHAHAHAHA. GTFO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
      And you should really get your gender checked, i think there is a good possibility you may be a tranny.
      Its official, you're an idiot.

Comment

LOL @ all the *****'s with the "Now What?" posts. 154 wasn't even an issue until Floyd brought it up... I didn't make that **** up, Floyd did, oh my, these *****s are outta control.
        No, Roach brought it up. Floyd wanted 147. You are truly clueless.

Comment

I think it is fair. Whats wrong with having the fight at 154lbs? Aside from Manny and his team, seemingly premature now, bringing up the idea of fighting foreman at 154.. Mayweather sees the same advantage that Morales had when Manny came up to fight him and agreed to bigger gloves then.

Look, this is Professional Boxing, whoever has the negotiating power wins. All is fair.. Make the fight or don't.. but afterwards don't cry about the pre-stipulations.. Whoever wins, wins fair and square.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
            LOL, and this is coming from a *****??? HAHAHAHAHA. GTFO!!!
            Who are you, Ch@mp's twin?

Comment

And you should really get your gender checked, i think there is a good possibility you may be a tranny.
              Tranny is not a gender.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                Who are you, Ch@mp's twin?
                No I'm the illegitimate father you never had.

Comment

I don't understand the situation, both parties are bluffing does that mean neither wants the fight? or is it just part of the negotiation tactics?

Comment

Are you kidding me? Told you all Floyd was a *****. He didn't think Manny would agree to the fight, so now, he's either, trying to find a way out or negotiate some clearly unfair advantages. First a March date, which is too damn soon, now 154lbs and 10oz Gloves!?! OMG! This Floyd character is something else.
                    What it was Ok When it was Foreman at 154 for all the glory and new weight conquering crap...but if its Floyd its a ***** move?
                    Spare us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
                      What it was Ok When it was Foreman at 154 for all the glory and new weight conquering crap...but if its Floyd its a ***** move?
                      Spare us.
                      yea..it makes no sense. I mean, the way certain pac fans diss Floyd on here, Manny should be running to fight to be this, "overrated, coward, fraud" named Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X