Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is Calzaghe gonna give us some kind of explanation of why Kessler lost to Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SKULLSPLITTER View Post
    Yep...that's FRKO...you should have seen how fast he leapt off of Hatton's nuts back in the day...

Let's put it this way....he was more into Hatton than he is into Calzaghe...yep....it's true.
    I believe it. Too many clowns on here who'd rather be fans of a fighter than of the sport. One more heartbreaking loss from a fighter whose nuts he badly clings too and he'll be forced to make some tough decisions. Become a boxing a fan, find some new nuts to hold or grow a pair of your own? Tough choices, I tell ya.

Comment

all u are doing is ****tin on one of the best young fighters around

Comment

Yep...that's FRKO...you should have seen how fast he leapt off of Hatton's nuts back in the day...

Let's put it this way....he was more into Hatton than he is into Calzaghe...yep....it's true.
        Yeah FRKO is a huge ******. He's at Rain Man levels.

He like all crazies love to play the "European victim" card or the race card when they are proven wrong time and time again rather than just manning up and standing by whatever opinions they have.

LOL. I remember his Hatton insanity.Hatton is going to break Floyd. LOL. Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          It would have to be Mundine, Beyer and Andrade.
          Look, Nelson...I know you're a fairly good guy and all...but it's time to give up....

Mikkel "1-2 I'm Through" Kessler has been thoroughly exposed...and there's nothin' you can say or do about it to make those "in the know" think otherwise...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs077 View Post
            Kessler had an off night!
            hehe
            yea, we know, LOL idiot

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            Joe Calzaghe ruined my life.

:wank: :wank:
            ??? haha

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            Like I said, Calzaghe's resume was never that good to begin with. I only wonder why people compare his resume to legends like B-Hop/ Roy.
            becuz there idiots....simple

This is my kinda thread....Justice is being served.

but you guys better be careful....harping on "Above Average" Joe Calzaghe's bull**** legacy and Owning the wheelchair bound hallway monitor, FRKO Samurai, like this is very dangerous...

It might get you ignored, reported, or even banned.

lol...what a *****...
            california love by tupac

and your wrong, mountains are bigger then hills

Comment

Dawsons last 5 fights have been against 40 year olds yet I never see the biased americans complain about that. maybe the're just too angry because joe owned every american he faught.

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
                Dawsons last 5 fights have been against 40 year olds yet I never see the biased americans complain about that. maybe the're just too angry because joe owned every american he faught.

Dawson's win over Adamek is better than 99% of Joe's resume. Factor in the fact that he's only 27 and I suggest you slow down before making any comparisons. He just needs to beat one more good fighter to ***** Joe's resume. Sad, right?

Comment

I've been a big Calzaghe fan since I got into boxing. I have said in the past that Kessler is probabaly Joe's best win after Hopkins.

But...I stand by what I said previously, that until the events of the Super Six tournament play out I will not re-think my opinion on Joe's career, because as I said earlier:

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                  Kessler could do well in the rest of this tournament. Ward could do very well.

It may end up that Ward becomes a greater fighter than Calzaghe or as great, and Kessler having only lost to them two fighters.

My point is I'm holding out until I see Kessler in the ring again. There a few factors involved in why he may have performed so poorly, including that Ward is a great fighter.
                  Ward may become great, OR Kessler may win the rest of the tournament. The fact is nobody knows.

If Ward loses his next fights and Kessler wins his next two, it will mean Ward's only claim to fame is beating Kessler in a more decisive manner than Calzaghe (perhaps because styles make fights - younger, faster, slicker etc) but ultimatley did not perform as well as Kessler, who may claim the tournament.

I know its great fun to jump in now and attack the Calzaghe fans, but as BOXING fans we have to understand this is far from over.

Comment

Who is making Chad out to be great? Difference man, difference.

Comment

How old is Dawson. He's early in his career. Early in his career Joe fought a SHOT Chris Eubank.

Also you are wrong TONS Of people gave Chad **** here for fighting older fighters. Btw the Tarver rematch was MANDATORY and in the CONTRACT before the first fight was made, and the Johnson rematch was to shut up doubters.

LOL. You just played the "european victim" card. You JOe fans only have 2-3 or three different knee jerk gimmick responses. How lame.

Comment

Working...
                      X