Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is Calzaghe gonna give us some kind of explanation of why Kessler lost to Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I saw him ban someone off a thread for saying Calzaghe was an above average fighter. LMAO! Dude is a clown who has now hopped on a new pair of nuts after realizing Calzaghe's weren't as big as he thought. There's a certain hilarity to watching posters from a year ago who once called Joe an ATG scrambling to compensate for the huge holes in their reasoning that they, for some reason, couldn't see before.
    It is kind of awesome. Backpedal like a mother****er.

Comment

Who would you classify as Kessler's three best wins?
      It would have to be Mundine, Beyer and Andrade.

Comment

You are what you're record says you are. Calzaghe will be a HOF'er. That's special enough. Is he anything more? Not in my book. Not top 100, not an ATG, not anything his fans were trying to make him out to be back when they could still hype Kessler as an elite fighter.

I used to be a fan of Calzaghe until I began posting on these boards and realized most of his fans were just warped. Hey, I like Arturo Gatti too but I wouldn't make him out to be Jack Dempsey. Sadly, the more neutral fans always argued that Hopkins was a better win for Joe than Kessler but they were shot down. What can you expect when you debate with people who really believe Calzaghe had one-punch power when he was younger just because he stopped a bunch of jokesters?
        I've said that Calzaghe's best win was B-Hop and most Calzaghe fans would get mad and say Kessler. Well, Kessler it is

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          It would have to be Mundine, Beyer and Andrade.
          How is that any different from beating Omar Sheika, Robin Reid and even Syd Vanderpool? Hell, one could argue that it's worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
            How long did it take Joe to finally unify a title? He still had to make the other opponent to come to his own backyard to do it even though Joe probably drew more than Kessler.
            he unified with Lacy num-nuts and then with Kessler!!!

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            Having beat?
            Everybody in his division!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              I've said that Calzaghe's best win was B-Hop and most Calzaghe fans would get mad and say Kessler. Well, Kessler it is
              God, I remember endless spamming by moronic Joe fans saying that. Just non-stop. Kessler this, Kessler that. All while ignoring the WHO HAS KESSLER Beat responses I had.

The answer: No one of note.

Joe fans are a huge joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
                It is kind of awesome. Backpedal like a mother****er.
                They can't even bring themselves to do that. That's why you see disgraced fans running around threads posting pictures of epic wins over the likes of Left Hook Lacy.

Comment

How is that any different from beating Omar Sheika, Robin Reid and even Syd Vanderpool? Hell, one could argue that it's worse.
                  You're not saying that these guys are better are you?

Comment

I saw him ban someone off a thread for saying Calzaghe was an above average fighter. LMAO! Dude is a clown who has now hopped on a new pair of nuts after realizing Calzaghe's weren't as big as he thought. There's a certain hilarity to watching posters from a year ago who once called Joe an ATG scrambling to compensate for the huge holes in their reasoning that they, for some reason, couldn't see before.
                    Yep...that's FRKO...you should have seen how fast he leapt off of Hatton's nuts back in the day...

Let's put it this way....he was more into Hatton than he is into Calzaghe...yep....it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      You're not saying that these guys are better are you?
                      I'm saying those wins you posted for Kessler aren't any different than anything Lacy had done prior to facing Calzaghe.

Comment

Working...
                      X