Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Mayweather canceled because we asked him about Pacquiao" - George Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont get it why does mayweather expect to be treated like a superstar rather then a boxer and sports figure.

He is not that famous, i would compare his popularity to the media with a crappy rapper like fat joe

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PACHUGGER View Post
        Your Floyd Gayweather is afraid of Pacquiao!
        Nope he is just sick of being asked about the guy.

Comment

George Lopez is a Pacquaio fan. If anyone believes this bull****, I have a bridge I want to sell you. Unfortunately, I don't have a thousand to sell to all the haters on this site who will believe anything negative about Mayweather regardless of whether there is any evidence to back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pounding View Post
            Nope he is just sick of being asked about the guy.
            Of course people will keep asking if questions are unanswered and ducked. classic mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
              George Lopez is a Pacquaio fan. If anyone believes this bull****, I have a bridge I want to sell you. Unfortunately, I don't have a thousand to sell to all the haters on this site who will believe anything negative about Mayweather regardless of whether there is any evidence to back it up.
              If Floyd let you spend the night at his house, alone, with just him,

would you tell anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                I dont get it why does mayweather expect to be treated like a superstar rather then a boxer and sports figure.

He is not that famous, i would compare his popularity to the media with a crappy rapper like fat joe
                Danny,

If you act like Fat Joe, you will get paid like Fat Joe. If you act like Sinatra, you get paid like Sinatra.

There are people who have been able to parlay their personalities into bigger stardom, fame and money. Guys like Malignaggi, Mayweather, Tarver, Hamed, etc.

Floyd invested in his image and "star power" by doing all that outside of the ring stuff. Love him or hate him, he has been pretty astute about how he got it done.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post

Ofcourse.The entire media is trying to make Floyd look bad.Lets these clowns have their fun while they can.We`ll get the last laugh in the end.

Comment

have any of your thought that maybe this is floyd building hype for the fight.

any irrational behavior he displays right now, is promotion and marketing, and hype for their fight
                    Last edited by sycomantz; 11-23-2009, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sycomantz View Post
                      have any of your thought that maybe this is floyd building hype for the fight.

any irrational behavior he displays right now, is promotion and marketing, and hype for their fight
                      Nah that f`ing **** is full of ****.He just trying to make Floyd look bad and get publicity for himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X