No announcement yet.

"Mayweather canceled because we asked him about Pacquiao" - George Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    I just don't understand what's wrong with Floyd? Why is he so insecure? He gets so defensive when asked about another fighter. I have never seen no other fighter act like that before.
    So you believe Lopez' side of the story right?

The same guy that calls Black people M*yate.

I don't believe **** that mofo says.

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
      Mayweather is a puto!!!!! I beleive what George is saying, he always keeps it real. What did Mayweather think they were gonna talk about? It's all anyone is gonna ask him about until they fight.
      Putos load their gloves and talk **** behind a keyboard.

Comment

bwhahaahhaahhahaah!

floyd is such a ***** primmadonna

Comment

Doesnt people like Floyd have a representative who people like lopez have to call first before they even get through to floyd???

Comment

I dont see a single Mayweather Mafioso in this thread lol

Comment

What can we expect from PBF ? BigMouth and all the *&^*&^*^ things he can do. No offence but his talent is a waste, and has not been tested.

Comment

i like both fighters,i enjoy watching them both,but pacs the more entertaining one while still boxing well too, floyds just the natural great boxer who stubbornly but in a way respectfully is his own man and does it all his own way in his own style.

if jones hopkins 2 can be made then this fight will be signed.

why dont they just have it winner takes 60 loser gets 40, or 50/50 with who ever knocks out the other gets 60 and then other whos knocked out gets 40.

tbh they both ****** rich surely,its more about egos getting respect and recognition as being the bigger more popular man than it is about the money.

if this dont happen,although it will i wana see floyd vs mosley and pac vs maquez 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie Cruise View Post
                  Doesnt people like Floyd have a representative who people like lopez have to call first before they even get through to floyd???
                  Stewie,

That is the point. And I'm sure someone checked Floyd on that.

He has been too accessible. You can't put yourself in situations where you are going to take an L. That is how FMJ ended up in a verbal match with a struggling rapper/DJ/boxing fan who was prepared and had an agenda.

Imagine Pacquiao going on some BET show without pre-conditions. It may not work out well.

Floyd and Pac are having problems managing their public images in the wake of rapidly expanding superstardom.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Fightmaster View Post
                    I dont see a single Mayweather Mafioso in this thread lol
                    Olivia Munn. Yum.

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie Cruise View Post
                      yes. thats why this sounds a little odd. why would floyd be on the phone with george lopez. then again, he was on the phone with R.A Rugged man.

Comment

Working...
                      X