No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins the legendary midget basher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverSamurai View Post
    What elite opponent did Tito beat after the Hopkins fight? no one.
    What Elite opponent did Tito ko after the Hopkins fight? no one

his blowing out mw Joppy with single punches but going life and death with Mayorga, who was fighting abouve his prime weight class.

I noticed you did comment on what Bouie said about Tito hand being heavy like a camera and that he had half a roll of extra tape on his hand. Didnt don felix say this is how we always wraps his hands?
    tito kept wrapping his hands like he normally did after the hopkins fight, because it wasn't illegal, as pointed out by the commissioners and by ****M RICHARDSON

what weight classes did tito campaigned at after the hopkins's loss? 160? 170 catchweight? he was a one dimensional fighter with some sick power and poor skills (when compared with his level of opposition), so he shot himself in the foot by jumping that high in weight classes

joppy fought a ****** fight that night, just like you're doing a ****** argument right now. even the guy who made tito rewrap his hands said that what tito did wasn't illegal in any other place than NY, and that it was certainly not "loading up his gloves", as you keep saying
    Last edited by fdotorres; 11-23-2009, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
      Exactly, I was thinking I was the only thinking this. Bernard's resume is made up off little men.
      Joe Calzaghe sucks. His fans are functionally ******ed as evidenced by this thread.

Comment

Should Paul Williams get credit for picking on smaller opponents?

Comment

Bhop beat everybody he needed to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Bhop beat everybody he needed to beat.
            It's hilarious watching Calzaghe jockswingers say this kind of stuff when their hero ducked everyone under the son (still waiting for that B-hop rematch from Captain ***** aren't we?).

The funniest part: Discrediting B-hop discredits on of Josephine's biggest "wins"....too awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
              tito kept wrapping his hands like he normally did after the hopkins fight, because it wasn't illegal, as pointed out by the commissioners and by ****M RICHARDSON

what weight classes did tito campaigned at after the hopkins's loss? 160? 170 catchweight? he was a one dimensional fighter with some sick power and poor skills (when compared with his level of opposition), so he shot himself in the foot by jumping that high in weight classes

joppy fought a ****** fight that night, just like you're doing a ****** argument right now. even the guy who made tito rewrap his hands said that what tito did wasn't illegal in any other place than NY, and that it was certainly not "loading up his gloves", as you keep saying
              Bouie Fischer:
              " I tell you, Ike. They have been getting away with that for a long time. I sent my people to Trinidad's locker room to make sure everything was right. When they got there they came back to me and toldme that Trinidad's left hand was wrapped before they got there. So, I had to go over to his dressing room myself, this is my business and I have been doing it for over 50 years. When I got there I told them to unwrap the hand and do it over because we need to see the hand being wrapped. They refused to unwrap the hands so I told them I guess the fight will not happen then, we can reschedule to another date. The officials came in and said we don't have time to do this over. I told them, well we must do this right or no fight. They know the rules, no tape on the skin or tape on the ankle. His left hand was heavy just like your camera."

later on

"When they saw Bernard they tried to ask us to take off just a little tape, but they had a half roll of tape on Trinidad's left hand. This is why people say he has a good left hook"

http://www. east side boxing.com/Interview-Fisher.html
              (remove spaces)

The above is from a Bouie Fisher interview, im not sure what else there is too say, this topic is about Hopkins, Tito wraps at best are a side issue and nothing to do with my initial post.

Comment

Originally posted by k1t3 View Post
                Should Paul Williams get credit for picking on smaller opponents?
                Paul williams has been fought at weight classes higher than ww, He tried to make a fight with Pavlik (mw) and Hopkins (lhw) I believe. Either way it does not change the fact that Hopkins prefers to fight smaller opponents.

Comment

Garbage, dude should of got docked at least two points in this fight for excessive clinching and headbutting

Comment

what a hypocrite.
                    it's funny how hopkins talks up so much his win over trinidad when the guy was 2 divisions below him!

Comment

• We all know Hopkins picked on smaller dudes too but this guy has probably the excuse of age for him. Mayweather is the most talented P4P in the world, he has duty towards all Boxing fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X