Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how will roach correct manny's flaw before floyd exposes them??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy Keane View Post
    cotto had success when he boxed pacquaio enough to frustrate manny and make him miss.
    cotto lost every round he ran!!!!

floyd won't get the decision in vegas! vegas judges like aggression!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      good points but how will floyd handle a southpaw with the speed power stamina and aggression of pac.
      Pac's aggression vs Marquez got him countered to death

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
        manny drops his righ hand alot before throwing and is often off balance..but his quickness helps him in this not being exposes...manny also isnt that good when facing an opponent not willing to go toe to toe...(he like mosley love fighters who are stationary and macho)pacman has developed alot over the years but still has alot of the same flaws..he also isnt that good in the pocket
        lets worry about this later when floyd signs the contract. for now, hes trying to avoid the fight by overpricing himself

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
          pac took shots from cotto that would have dropped most WW's.. Pac would have no problem standing up to floyds punches..
          Cotto isnt as accurate as Mayweather, Cotto landing one punch at a time did nothing. Mayweather has deceptive power and he will counter Manny & make him think twice about trying to jump in and swing wildly

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
            but the thing is pacs speed is impossible for any fighter including mayweather to predict. pac throws that left so fast and precise that it will make floyd go defensive which will enable pac to throw a combo and get out again.
            lol..Mayweather throws straighter punches and puts his punches together better. Pac wasnt this unstoppable force vs Marquez...because Marquez boxed him and countered him. But Marquez has sub par defense. Mayweather is going to pick little Manny apart

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
              Pac's aggression vs Marquez got him countered to death
              You're referring to an old one-handed and weight drained Pacquiao back then. Fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                I think you have the right idea about the right hand, and I think Roach can definately get rid of his flaws, hes corrected most of his flaws since the first Marquez fight to the point where hes hardly the same fighter.

I disagree about the offbalance thing though, I think because he punches so fast and in combinations, hes giving the impression that hes off balance because hes constantly resetting himself for power punching but because he never stays in one spot he looks like he has poor balance.
                Look at this entire video..its a video of both Pac & Marquez fights and it shows Marquez doing to the NEW & IMPROVED MANNY just last year...what he did to him 5 years ago.....

Pac can swing from all angle vs stationary fighters...but we havent seen pac in with a defensive fighter...I think he will have major issues

Comment

Originally posted by My 2 Cents View Post
                  You're referring to an old one-handed and weight drained Pacquiao back then. Fail.
                  Pac & Marquez fought just last year in 2008....

one handed? weight drained?

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    When is he off balance?

Ask Shawn Porter about Manny's balance.

I sincerely hope you give credit to Pacquiao if he beats Floyd. Don't get confident, Larry.
                    Shawn is no Mayweather....things he had trouble with vs Manny....Mayweather might not have trouble with

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
                      Pac & Marquez fought just last year in 2008....

one handed? weight drained?
                      true story.

Comment

Working...
                      X