Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how will roach correct manny's flaw before floyd exposes them??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johncods View Post
    how will floyd prepare for a fighter like pac?? southpaw style with speed, power, stamina, chin, agression etc.. how will floyd react when pac lands his left on him??
    This is my thing. Everybody thinks they will beat "the best little fighter on the planet" until they get into the ring and see that his form is not a standard one. Meaning, that all the experience that they have gained from fighting guys that have a standard fighting stance and method of punching is rendered partially useless.

The same thing with Calzaghe, his punches came from so many different angles that people weren't accustomed to seeing. If you are used to punches coming from certain angles, your evasive motions are instinctive because you have done them so long. But what happens when you duck down and to the right to avoid a right hook only to run into a left uppercut from underneath while the other guy is jumping in at you? I think Floyd is the one who needs to adjust even though he makes less mistakes or he will wind up like all the rest.

I could be wrong and Floyd might stink his way to a decision but at this point, Manny controls almost every aspect of any fight he is in. If he looks vulnerable, then I think it is because he lets it be that way (either he knows he won't get hurt or he is just catching his breath) when he turns it on, it really doesn't matter what the other guy does.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      This is my thing. Everybody thinks they will beat "the best little fighter on the planet" until they get into the ring and see that his form is not a standard one. Meaning, that all the experience that they have gained from fighting guys that have a standard fighting stance and method of punching is rendered partially useless.

The same thing with Calzaghe, his punches came from so many different angles that people weren't accustomed to seeing. If you are used to punches coming from certain angles, your evasive motions are instinctive because you have done them so long. But what happens when you duck down and to the right to avoid a right hook only to run into a left uppercut from underneath while the other guy is jumping in at you? I think Floyd is the one who needs to adjust even though he makes less mistakes or he will wind up like all the rest.

I could be wrong and Floyd might stink his way to a decision but at this point, Manny controls almost every aspect of any fight he is in. If he looks vulnerable, then I think it is because he lets it be that way (either he knows he won't get hurt or he is just catching his breath) when he turns it on, it really doesn't matter what the other guy does.
      Well, put. I think that Pac's style is really difficult to defend because it is so unorthodox. Plus you factor in the speed, the punching power, and the super hyper workrate, I really don't see Floyd winning this one. That fight he had against Hatton: yeah he pot-shotted his way, while domintating rounds, but Floyd clearly looked frustrated with how aggressive Hatton was. Pac has all of Floyd's weakness covered: South paw, aggression, speed, power, and unbelievable stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
        manny drops his righ hand alot before throwing and is often off balance..but his quickness helps him in this not being exposes...manny also isnt that good when facing an opponent not willing to go toe to toe...(he like mosley love fighters who are stationary and macho)pacman has developed alot over the years but still has alot of the same flaws..he also isnt that good in the pocket
        Dam Larry.....maybe you should train pac...I'm sure Roach didin't notice those things....plus I'm sure you're much cheaper to hire.

Comment

i actually agree with mangler on floyd exploiting manny's flaws----which he will do---for all of the posters comparing cotto's power to floyd's....shame on you stupid little fools---floyd already knows what he's going to do to dominate manny---cotto fought manny flatfooted---trying to impose his size and power on him---manny stayed more tactical---floyd is much more skilled, faster, accurate, precise, faster, better defensed, better moved, etc than cotto...it's so obvious---floyd has a much better arsenal---when cotto tried out box manny like floyd does and will do--he looked effective---his probelm was, waiting until round 10 to start doing that, after he took a beating, slowed down, lost steam, got weaker, but when he did outbox manny as far as movement goes, he made manny look terrible---floyd would do this the whole fight, tear manny's face up bad----land punches at will, whether leading with the right hand(right hook/straight right hand to the body/face ala corley/judah, jab to the solarplex, counter right uppercut to the chin off of the block, left hook to the chin/off the right uppercut---he's done it before against southpaws, trust me), or landing the jab to his face or forehead---manny is not that accurate---floyd places his punches so well and throws them very sharp against wild punchers---manny has leanred to shorten his punches better but floyd has done this better his whole career---he's not sloppy, has better balance, and has that 6th sense, something manny doesn't have---floyd can read a fighter's movement better than they can read their own movements---he's also shown this a lot---he's a complete fighter---knows how to dictate the fight offensively/defensively---because of his 6th sense---pac and his fans and groupies will find this out also---i figure i'd put all this in now, so i won't have to go candidly into details over and over again---so i wont' go this much into details again on this fight, so don't worry--

for all you who claim this is too long to read and it's a bunch of rubbish and won't read all of this---i thank you because the ones who do read it fully will understand what i mean----if i know nothing else, i know this ****ing sport and styles---including manny's style---even if i don't talk about it much as floyd's style----manny has no chance in this fight really---i chose cotto over manny because i thought cotto would fight smart---he didn't---this is why i focus soley on floyd because he fights so smart----so really i go with the grain sometimes when it comes to other fighters, but they prove me wrong because of how dumb they fight---cotto fought really dumb and flatfooted---floyd fights on the mark and moves on the mark which dictates the fight so well---don't understand what i mean? wait until floyd mayweather jr fights manny pacquiao, and then go back and read this post and all of my other posts on their styles, and then say---this pbftxrs316 guy knows his ****---i never doubt floyd---i never will when it comes to how he fights in the squared circle....i promise you all he will punish the pacster---and i can't wait to see it---i'm taking bets now folks.....believe in pac if you want to---i know what floyd will do to him come next year when they rumble---make a post about larry x all you want---hell, make a post and a thread about me being a groupie all you want---i promise you all that floyd will dominate manny and roach won't have an answer for him---floyd is toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo methodical a fighter for pac-----watch and see people.....the countdown is on to pac's demise....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahhaah......i guess the evil laugh wasn't really needed---i'm an angel at heart really....
          Last edited by pbftxrs316; 11-21-2009, 11:48 PM.

Comment

who wants to go against me on points? i'll take all bets---and i'm taking all of your points---floyd will beat pac decisively----

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
              i actually agree with mangler on floyd exploiting manny's flaws----which he will do---for all of the posters comparing cotto's power to floyd's....shame on you stupid little fools---floyd already knows what he's going to do to dominate manny---cotto fought manny flatfooted---trying to impose his size and power on him---manny stayed more tactical---floyd is much more skilled, faster, accurate, precise, faster, better defensed, better moved, etc than cotto...it's so obvious---floyd has a much better arsenal---when cotto tried out box manny like floyd does and will do--he looked effective---his probelm was, waiting until round 10 to start doing that, after he took a beating, slowed down, lost steam, got weaker, but when he did outbox manny as far as movement goes, he made manny look terrible---floyd would do this the whole fight, tear manny's face up bad----land punches at will, whether leading with the right hand(right hook/straight right hand to the body/face ala corley/judah, jab to the solarplex, counter right uppercut to the chin off of the block, left hook to the chin/off the right uppercut---he's done it before against southpaws, trust me), or landing the jab to his face or forehead---manny is not that accurate---floyd places his punches so well and throws them very sharp against wild punchers---manny has leanred to shorten his punches better but floyd has done this better his whole career---he's not sloppy, has better balance, and has that 6th sense, something manny doesn't have---floyd can read a fighter's movement better than they can read their own movements---he's also shown this a lot---he's a complete fighter---knows how to dictate the fight offensively/defensively---because of his 6th sense---pac and his fans and groupies will find this out also---i figure i'd put all this in now, so i won't have to go candidly into details over and over again---so i wont' go this much into details again on this fight, so don't worry--

for all you who claim this is too long to read and it's a bunch of rubbish and won't read all of this---i thank you because the ones who do read it fully will understand what i mean----if i know nothing else, i know this ****ing sport and styles---including manny's style---even if i don't talk about it much as floyd's style----manny has no chance in this fight really---i chose cotto over manny because i thought cotto would fight smart---he didn't---this is why i focus soley on floyd because he fights so smart----so really i go with the grain sometimes when it comes to other fighters, but they prove me wrong because of how dumb they fight---cotto fought really dumb and flatfooted---floyd fights on the mark and moves on the mark which dictates the fight so well---don't understand what i mean? wait until floyd mayweather jr fights manny pacquiao, and then go back and read this post and all of my other posts on their styles, and then say---this pbftxrs316 guy knows his ****---i never doubt floyd---i never will when it comes to how he fights in the squared circle....i promise you all he will punish the pacster---and i can't wait to see it---i'm taking bets now folks.....believe in pac if you want to---i know what floyd will do to him come next year when they rumble---make a post about larry x all you want---hell, make a post and a thread about me being a groupie all you want---i promise you all that floyd will dominate manny and roach won't have an answer for him---floyd is toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo methodical a fighter for pac-----watch and see people.....the countdown is on to pac's demise....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahhaah......i guess the evil laugh wasn't really needed---i'm an angel at heart really....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

bump..........................

Comment

cotto had success when he boxed pacquaio enough to frustrate manny and make him miss. floyd wont get red mist like cotto and try and bang with pacquaio it will be an intresting fight, if floyd has the power to make manny wary then i think the fight is his but if he cant get pacqauio to respect his power he will have a hard time keeping manny off him, manny has no trouble throwing 900+ punches a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                    manny drops his righ hand alot before throwing and is often off balance..but his quickness helps him in this not being exposes...manny also isnt that good when facing an opponent not willing to go toe to toe...(he like mosley love fighters who are stationary and macho)pacman has developed alot over the years but still has alot of the same flaws..he also isnt that good in the pocket
                    cant think of a coach who has improved a fighter more than Freddie has Pac, its a hard matchup the way it stands.

Comment

Mayweather would be the easiest fight for Manny. Floyd can only win if he can hurt Manny and keep him honest. If Cotto cannot hurt Manny, then Floyd can't. Manny will force the action which will bring floyd to fight. Floyd will be forced to fight and all that it takes is one solid punch to change the outcome of the game.
                      There's a reason why Snr. doesnt want Floyd to fight Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X