Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how will roach correct manny's flaw before floyd exposes them??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (Fowler) View Post
    come on man you don't have to be rude,He's just giving his thought's homey
    I ignored him. He's clearly an alt.

Comment

you should be asking how will floyd handle a fighter that's not slow & won't gas?
      Last edited by Piper the Great; 11-21-2009, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
        He wont, Manny's unorthodoxy it was makes it hard for his opponents avoid his punches, if you try and make him more conventional you will take something away from him and Mayweather will win easy.

He is going to get countered anyway so..
        Agreed, hes definately going to take some counters from Mayweather, whether his chin will stand up to them should be interesting

Comment

how will floyd prepare for a fighter like pac?? southpaw style with speed, power, stamina, chin, agression etc.. how will floyd react when pac lands his left on him??

Comment

This is the thing I think will be the most interesting in the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight.... The question to me will be the most important is.... "Will Pacquiao be able to adjust"... Let me explain

Floyd usually figures his opponents game plans out by the 5-6 rounds and most of the times even earlier then that... Floyd will adjust to whatever they are doing... Now when Floyd does that what will Manny do?... Manny could never adjust to Marquez once Marquez figured him out... That why Manny would come out blazing in the those first few rounds then Marquez would adjust and then Manny would crumble because there was no "plan b" from him and Roach... To beat Floyd Manny and Roach are gonna have to have Plans A-Z because, Manny has trouble with counter-punter, he's the smaller fighter and Floyd will utilize his jab, Floyd has one of the best straight right hands which happens to be the criptonite to southpaws, Manny becomes very sloppy when he is frustrated which will lead to his downfall against Floyd, Floyd is much more patient then Manny, Floyd getting tired is out of the question... I cant see Manny adjusting in a fight with Floyd he will impliment his game plan, Floyd will adjust to it, Manny will get frustrated and get sloppy, and Floyd will box his self to a UD

Comment

Originally posted by Chip2006uk View Post
              Agreed, hes definately going to take some counters from Mayweather, whether his chin will stand up to them should be interesting
              pac took shots from cotto that would have dropped most WW's.. Pac would have no problem standing up to floyds punches..

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                against floyd he needs to move his head more. he cant be stagnant against floyd, he needs to use his own footwork to ofset floyds. he cant be wreckless like he was aginst cotto. when he attacks it needs to be prescise, swift, crisp then get out. pac definitely needs the perfect fight but i am confident he can do it.
                This where I disagree. Mayweather has a tremendous reach advantage over Pacquiao and his entire gameplan will revolve around countering while Pac lunges forward.

I think Pacquiao needs to get inside and stay inside. Make it Manny's straights vs Floyd's hooks and prevent being tied up or forearmed in the throat by Floyd.

Comment

Im starting to get more comfortable with this fight the more and more everyday.

If Mayweather can play keep away untill the mid rounds, Pac will get frustrated and make more and more mistakes. Then Floyd can capatilize and start picking him apart.

Mayweather will win soundly.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                    pac took shots from cotto that would have dropped most WW's.. Pac would have no problem standing up to floyds punches..
                    He took some beast bodyshots, and some fairly big shots to the head, but I still dont know, I still felt like a really big shot from Cotto would have hurt Pacquiao.

From the Cotto fight, Pacquiao proved (for me) that he has a chin that can stand well in the Welterweight division, but that doesnt mean he has a granite chin or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                      This where I disagree. Mayweather has a tremendous reach advantage over Pacquiao and his entire gameplan will revolve around countering while Pac lunges forward.

I think Pacquiao needs to get inside and stay inside. Make it Manny's straights vs Floyd's hooks and prevent being tied up or forearmed in the throat by Floyd.
                      but the thing is pacs speed is impossible for any fighter including mayweather to predict. pac throws that left so fast and precise that it will make floyd go defensive which will enable pac to throw a combo and get out again.

Comment

Working...
                      X