No announcement yet.

Roach: Sign the contract, Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
    Well you call it "downplaying" and i call it STATING THE FACTS, but i understand though, the truth hurts!! , you can accuse Floyd of whatever you like but the one thing everyone knows for certain is HE NEVER DUCKED ANY STYLE OUT THERE!!, unlike Pac...
    When did Floyd ever fight a slick fighter? Zab is not slick? Spadafora was slick and calling out Floyd and was an undefeated title holder. Yet they never fought. For real though who was a slick fighter who Floyd fought? Zab is not slick, Corley is not slick, if you call them slick then Sanchez was as well. And, Pac fought him...

Comment

Did Mayweather Sr. and Roger Mayweather picked Diaz, Marquez, De LA Hoya, Hatton and Cotto to KO Pacquiao.

Those 2 trainers are jealous since Roach owned all of them and Roach is the greatest trainer if this generation.

Comment

thats just low roach saying mayweather has a dyfunctional family!

Comment

Well you call it "downplaying" and i call it STATING THE FACTS, but i understand though, the truth hurts!! , you can accuse Floyd of whatever you like but the one thing everyone knows for certain is HE NEVER DUCKED ANY STYLE OUT THERE!!, unlike Pac...
          Styles don't fight,

fighters do.

Facts,

Floyd has never faced a credible welter despite being in the division for 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            When did Floyd ever fight a slick fighter? Zab is not slick? Spadafora was slick and calling out Floyd and was an undefeated title holder. Yet they never fought. For real though who was a slick fighter who Floyd fought? Zab is not slick, Corley is not slick, if you call them slick then Sanchez was as well. And, Pac fought him...
            Lol at you really believing "Judah isn't slick" , and what about Shambe Mitchell? you don't think he was slick either right? LOL, the bottom line is those guys had something called "MOVEMENT", who's the last opponant that moved Pac around the ring? 99% of Pac's 55 fights have been against fighters who stand and trade right in front of him...FACT.

Comment

Lol at you really believing "Judah isn't slick" , and what about Shambe Mitchell? you don't think he was slick either right? LOL, the bottom line is those guys had something called "MOVEMENT", who's the last opponant that moved Pac around the ring? 99% of Pac's 55 fights have been against fighters who stand and trade right in front of him...FACT.
              Slick fighters don't get knocked down or knocked out as often as Zab does.

Judah is just a speedy fighter. Nothing slick about him at all.

Nor does he have movement. He stands right in front of you trying to be faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Tapatio View Post
                Styles don't fight,

fighters do.

Facts,

Floyd has never faced a credible welter despite being in the division for 5 years.
                Lol oh my god your excuses get more feeble by the second .. so Pac avoiding RIGHT HANDED fighters since JMM gave him fits is just "a coincidence" right? and Pac never facing a slick boxer IN HIS ENTIRE CAREER is just "by chance"? if a man can only handle one kind of style THEN IT MEANS HE HAS WEAKNESSES!!.. and believe me he'll be in for one hell of a culture shock if he ever steps in the ring with Floyd, you can talk about Floyd and Welters BUT AT LEAST FLOYD FOUGHT AT 154!!.. FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by Tapatio View Post
                  Slick fighters don't get knocked down or knocked out as often as Zab does.

Judah is just a speedy fighter. Nothing slick about him at all.

Nor does he have movement. He stands right in front of you trying to be faster.
                  Erm the way you fight doesn't determined how strong your chin is , Zab might have been put on his ass a few times but guess what? SO HAS CASAMOYOR and Cass is as slick as it gets, the bottom line is Pac has never faced anyone with the ability to hit and move, until he does questions about his ability to handle that style will always be raised.

Comment

How many times did Kostya dropped Mitchell? I am still trying to count? How many time has Judah been dropped. Judah going life and death with journeyman how is that slick? Spadafora was slick and Floyd ducked him.

Comment

Lol oh my god your excuses get more feeble by the second .. so Pac avoiding RIGHT HANDED fighters since JMM gave him fits is just "a coincidence" right? and Pac never facing a slick boxer IN HIS ENTIRE CAREER is just "by chance"? if a man can only handle one kind of style THEN IT MEANS HE HAS WEAKNESSES!!.. and believe me he'll be in for one hell of a culture shock if he ever steps in the ring with Floyd, you can talk about Floyd and Welters BUT AT LEAST FLOYD FOUGHT AT 154!!.. FACT.
                      All fighters have weaknesses.

I'm not afraid to admit it for my favorite fighters.

Pac loves to brawl which can get him hurt, but guess what,

the fans love it.

Morales always made fights more dangerous than need be, but guess what,

the fans loved it.

Floyd has no heart, no balls and soft hands and guess what,

its why he has never faced any credible welterweight.

You can sit her and scream about styles all you want, but never has that ever been a reason as to why a fighter is great because there have been many great fighters from all types of styles,

and not just one.

Nobody will look back on Pac and say, "you know what, I notice there are no slick fighters on his resume".

But they'll look at Floyds and say,

"you know what, this guy was a welterweight for 5 years and never fought a credible welterweight".

lmao, "at least, at least", what are you ? 5?

Ok, I'll go play in the sandbox with you,

at least Manny is a 7 division champion and even better yet,

has the respect of not only the boxing community,

but pretty much the entire mainstream right now.

Something Floyd craves and might not ever have.

Comment

Working...
                      X