No announcement yet.

Roach: Sign the contract, Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
    Yeah that "SD" resulted in a DEFEAT for Roach, so clearly he's failed to figure out Floyd already, hence FLOYD GOT THE BETTER OF HIM, and the "joke" line might be played out in your eyes but i bet it isn't half as played out as the frivolous "void".."Gayweather".."mayrunner" etc slogans your pals frequently use , Oscar might not be on Pac's level today but neither is Marquez on Floyd's level either, and jmm ACTUALLY GOT A DRAW with Pac unlike Oscar's "SD" effort .
    The draw was actually a mistake. You're aware of that, right? One judge messed up the score card. Pacquiao was actually cheated out of a UD right there.

You Floyd lovers sure like to live in the past, don't you. Talking about old PPV numbers that will never be reached again unless it's with Manny, and now talking about a crap SD between Oscar "I've always been overrated" De La Hoya and Mayweather from years ago, and you try to gloat and use this as some kind of one-upmanship now.

The fact that Oscar crumbled late in the fight is no reflection on anyone except Oscar himself and his lack of ability to carry a game plan. Come to think of it, a lot of people thought Oscar should have got the nod. But basically, it says nothing about Roach, and it says even less about Pacquiao, so what exactly is your point? You're pretty much saying, because Oscar got a SD, Mayweather got the better of Roach? It's a split decision. Meaning there was no clear winner. So you failed on this one.

I don't really understand you. But my point remains: None of the Mayweathers have "bettered" Roach for years, and the last time they did, they almost didn't.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Guzman called out Pac- Pac declined

Raheem beat Morales and was game to fight Pac- Pac declined.

Shane said he'd go down to 140 to fight Pac- Pac declined.

Pac has dodged slick boxers his entire career and is unwilling to test himself against a different style of boxing- FACT,

He also hasn't faced a right handed fighter since JMM gave him FITS for the second time in a row, meaning he hasn't faced anyone with a straight right in their arsenal that can counter the southpaw stance in his LAST FOUR FIGHTS- FACT.

Shhhhh *******s don't wanna talk about that ....

Faced a lightweight champion, won by stoppage.
      Faced a jr. welterweight champion, won by KO.
      Faced a welterweight champion, won by stoppage.

Enjoy the moment instead of posturing about fights that never meant anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Tapatio View Post
        all Freddie has to do is ring up JCC and SRL and its a wrap.

And you are punch drunk if you think Roach has even a 3rd of their ability.

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
          And you are punch drunk if you think Roach has even a 3rd of their ability.
          I'm not sure where I even implied as much.

If you can't point me to that post,

I'll leave this board, forever.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            The draw was actually a mistake. You're aware of that, right? One judge messed up the score card. Pacquiao was actually cheated out of a UD right there.

You Floyd lovers sure like to live in the past, don't you. Talking about old PPV numbers that will never be reached again unless it's with Manny, and now talking about a crap SD between Oscar "I've always been overrated" De La Hoya and Mayweather from years ago, and you try to gloat and use this as some kind of one-upmanship now.

The fact that Oscar crumbled late in the fight is no reflection on anyone except Oscar himself and his lack of ability to carry a game plan. Come to think of it, a lot of people thought Oscar should have got the nod. But basically, it says nothing about Roach, and it says even less about Pacquiao, so what exactly is your point? You're pretty much saying, because Oscar got a SD, Mayweather got the better of Roach? It's a split decision. Meaning there was no clear winner. So you failed on this one.

I don't really understand you. But my point remains: None of the Mayweathers have "bettered" Roach for years, and the last time they did, they almost didn't.
            Clearly your bias against Floyd is clouding your judgment, i don't wanna hear about "judges this and Judges that" IT WAS A DRAW and if anyone got robbed IT WAS MARQUEZ in both fights, anyone other than a ******* would admit that, as for the "SD" i was merely explaining that no matter how you try and dress it up Roach's "master plan" failed that day, a plan he'd designed TO DEFEAT FLOYD, lol at you really thinking that was anywhere near a draw , Floyd totally schooled Oscar towards the end and the only reason it was an "sd" was because it was a golden boy promotion, and erm if Jenna Jameson had a **** SHE'D BE A MAN!!.. there's no "ALMOST" in this sport, FLOYD GOT THE BETTER OF ROACH, PERIOD!!.

Comment

Faced a lightweight champion, won by stoppage.
              Faced a jr. welterweight champion, won by KO.
              Faced a welterweight champion, won by stoppage.

Enjoy the moment instead of posturing about fights that never meant anything.
              Lightweight champion= Nothing but a slugger with NO RIGHT HAND..

Jr welterweight champion= Floyd already destroyed Hatton and yet again he was a LEFT HANDED SLUGGER!!.

Welterweight champion= Once again a left handed slugger (i see a pattern emerging LOL) who was already beat up by Marg and Clottey and still had to go down to to fight Pac at "mannyweight aka 145" LOL.

And through all of that i still don't see a slicketer .

Comment

Lightweight champion= Nothing but a slugger with NO RIGHT HAND..

Jr welterweight champion= Floyd already destroyed Hatton and yet again he was a LEFT HANDED SLUGGER!!.

Welterweight champion= Once again a left handed slugger (i see a pattern emerging LOL) who was already beat up by Marg and Clottey and still had to go down to to fight Pac at "mannyweight aka 145" LOL.

And through all of that i still don't see a slicketer .

5 years in the welterweight division,

and not a single credible welterweight.

You can downplay Pacs opposition all you want,

but the entire world won't believe you.

However, the entire world does know that Floyd is the most talented chicken sissy they've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                  Roach rules.
                  by wanting WW's to come down to 145 when Manny is big and strong enough to fight them at 147?!?.....Roach is a snake!!!

Comment

5 years in the welterweight division,

and not a single credible welterweight.

You can downplay Pacs opposition all you want,

but the entire world won't believe you.

However, the entire world does know that Floyd is the most talented chicken sissy they've ever seen.
                    Well you call it "downplaying" and i call it STATING THE FACTS, but i understand though, the truth hurts!! , you can accuse Floyd of whatever you like but the one thing everyone knows for certain is HE NEVER DUCKED ANY STYLE OUT THERE!!, unlike Pac...

Comment

Pretty much everything Roach says has been true lately so seems like all the hate for him is attributable to the annoying way in which he says things rather than the substance of what he says.

Comment

Working...
                      X