No announcement yet.

Roach: Sign the contract, Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
    Don't "fIx" anything for me FIX YOUR DAMN EYES!!.. Pac hasn't faced a slick boxer!!.. FACT.
    Floyd hasn't either....

Comment

• Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
      He was a damn slugger and was tailor made for Pac's style like the majority of his opponants have been!!.. the only guys who had a right hand and wasn't tailor made for his style (Morales and JMM) gave him fits!.. FACT.
      You said he was a tomato. Was he not consider the best 122lber at the time? And, did Pac not take that fight in 3 weeks notice?

Comment

• Blah! blah! blah!

Just get it on and fight! 50/50 is the only way the fight can be done. Stop with all this non sense already!

Comment

• LMAO at dysfunctional family LOLLLL. Freddie Roach = Legend....obviously we knew that anyway but still lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            No you are thick. Cuz I said over and over that if you are getting dropped multiples in one fight then you are not slick. A prime fight slick fighter does not get dropped multiple times in one single fight. That is the opposite of being slick.
            Clearly you're far too dumb to comprehend what boxing is about , so let me get this straight, you have to never have been dropped in your career to be called a "slick boxer"? i asked you what about Whitiker? he was dropped before so does that mean he wasn't a slick boxer? your argument is so flawed it's untrue, and here's another argument, if a slugger doesn't have a solid shin does and gets dropped does that mean he's not a slugger either? LOL.. THINK before you answer that question.

Comment

You said he was a tomato. Was he not consider the best 122lber at the time? And, did Pac not take that fight in 3 weeks notice?
              Where the guy was ranked and the guy's fighting style ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!!.. don't try and change the direction of the argument WAS THE GUY A SLUGGER YES OR NO? .

Comment

Floyd hasn't either....
                Shambe Mitchell and Zab Judah.. FACT, keep sticking to your tedious denials though, maybe one day someone might believe you.

Comment

• I hate people speaking as though they're the ones in the ring handing out the beatings. Goes to bother trainers and stans.

I think the fight will happen but the words coming from Roach mouth should be/only come from Pacquiao as he's the one that will be standing in front of Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                  X