Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roids make u do crazy ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
      I don't care. I want Pac vs Mr boat buyer or SSM.
      Co Sign that Mang I rather see PAC vs SSM cause I think that will be more of a dawg fight. PAC vs FMJ will be strategic chess match where FMJ runs hides shoulder rolls holds and tries his damndest to avoid fighting until maybe the last few seconds of the 12th round....Lefty

Comment

• Krista Ranillo KO1 Jinkee Pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by Rabbit-Punches View Post
          Pacs even more amazing than I thought. He was banging some ***** the whole time and he still had the legs to finish destroy Cotto.
          That's some funny shizzz

Comment

• Next thing we'll here is that the steroid accusation is true!

Comment

• Green k given to pac.

Reason:adultery with a hot 19 year old actress

Good job brah.

If anybody deserves it, its pacquiao. god knows what he does for that country.

Comment

• Jinkee's **** juice - Carbs

Krista's **** juice - Pac's Steroid

Comment

• Boo to Pacquiao if this is true. I'm not down with playing, especially between married couples.

And Jinkee seems like a lovely lady. She doesn't deserve that. If it's true, I hope she never lets Pac see his kid - just as payback.

Comment

• Phelps should have been pardoned by president obama & pac should have been celebrated by the philippine president & jinkee's crying ass sent to a cia prison for crying & embarrassing the idol.

Comment

• This is not fair to Pacquiao. It's almost like he isn't getting to enjoy his fantastic win.

First the revelations about his steroid use. Then Kiser relevations that Pac is being cheated by Arum. Now revelations about problems with his family.

Just leave PacMan alone. Let him enjoy his win.

Comment

Working...
                      X