Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's Scandal Back Home Overshadows Cotto Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all i can say about this is... Good job Pac!!! Lmao he messing with some nice tail!!! Seriously anyone surprised? He is rich, famous, successful. Gurls come easily at that point and well its hard to say to no to our natural instinct...

Comment

• I love the fact that Jinkee's parents will boycott his movie, but we know damn well they will put all that **** aside for his next fight, they will tell her ass go cry in the room while we watch the fight...****ed up I know, but hey what can you do?

As for people saying this will affect his boxing and Jinkee might take his kids away....I only pray Manny doesn't do what Shane did to Tony and bring down and ungodly ****ing fire storm upon Mayweather, he is gonna need the UN to give him a binding resolution to keep Manny from ****ing destroying him.

Comment

• i am one of Pac's biggest fan but im disappointed with this news. He is a role model for many young Filipinos out there. Please idol wag maxadong malibog..hehehe

Comment

• I just hope this scandal doesn't affect Pac's next fight! If it does affect Manny's concentration, loses his next fight, the hooker will be the scapegoat.

Comment

• Damn Pac...out of all things...you cheat on the woman that was there thru thick and thin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
              all i can say about this is... Good job Pac!!! Lmao he messing with some nice tail!!!
              Yeah, she's nice, but when you're married your wife should be the only "nice tail" out there who's good enough. The vows are there for a reason, and Pacquiao's a religious guy - shame on him if this is true.

Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
              Seriously anyone surprised? He is rich, famous, successful. Gurls come easily at that point and well its hard to say to no to our natural instinct...
              Sure they do, but if you're a Real Man you can resist those urges and always be faithful to your wife. Natural instinct has nothing to do with it anymore, since we're supposed to be the higher species and able to control ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by South318 View Post
                Damn Pac...out of all things...you cheat on the woman that was there thru thick and thin!
                yea..that sucks. Hope she pulls through this. My mom was cheated on BY her ex husband and it was a VERY TOUGH thing to get through. It was for me as well though he was not by biological father. But just to see my mom go through all those days being hurt really affected me I must say.
                Last edited by COACH WEBB; 11-19-2009, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Feel bad for Jinkee

Comment

• Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
                    phillipina girls are notoriously known for being sluts. it's in their genes, so what do you expect.

that was just to get a rise out of you guys, did'nt think it would piss you guys off that much, i send an apology to everyone on here.
                    Give me some points cuz that offended me and I'm not even Philipino.

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                      yea..that sucks. Hope she pulls through this. My mom was cheated on my her ex husband and it was a VERY TOUGH thing to get through. It was for me as well though he was not by biological father. But just to see my mom go through all those days being hurt really affected me I must say.
                      Boy, that's a very brave statement from you.
                      Pain will get by when you tell the truth.

You are right...nothing better than clean living.

Comment

Working...
                      X