No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's Scandal Back Home Overshadows Cotto Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    You're exactly right regarding the Ugly "katulong" Filipinas.

True Story.
    What about the short, inca-looking Mexican women?? Are they any less regarded than the prettier ones with more European blood? I hear they like the pink **** too.

Comment

In case you haven't seen it, here's the movie trailer:

Comment

Originally posted by livedj1 View Post
        This means he will not win public office in the Phillipines and will continue fighting. Good news for boxing fans.
        i just noticed this...

He's done in politics...next is his singing career ...

Comment

oh, there's nothing wrong with jinkee..... at all....
          but, we're talking about some Brand New tail here !!!
          PAC THAT AZZ!

Comment

Mightymikea...
            malignaggi looks like a ***n girl in ur avatar...funny ****!

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
              phillipina girls are notoriously known for being sluts. it's in their genes, so what do you expect.
              Now that was very uncalled for racists and stupid!!!
              Originally posted by str8balln View Post
              ***** i could say the same thing with your latinas.
              Don't get caugt up with w ith ignorant posts here!!!
              lolzzz, i knew this would lighten you guys up. just trying to get a rise out of you guys, relax, i'm not that ignorant
              don't sound relaxed, just messing with you guys, i apologize. phillipinos are good people, respects.
              If you are not that ignorant, you should find other ways to get a rise out people on this post that denigrate any women, not only from the Phillipense but from any other country for that matter.

Or did you forget that it was a women who brought you to this world!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by prsi View Post
                Now that was very uncalled for racists and stupid!!!

Don't get caugt up with w ith ignorant posts here!!!

If you are not that ignorant, you should find other ways to get a rise out people on this post that denigrate any women, not only from the Phillipense but from any other country for that matter.

Or did you forget that it was a women who brought you to this world!!!!
                yea that was stupid of me, and i apologized, won't happen again.

Comment

Have you all not seen Pacquiao's wife? High school sweetheart that's way past her prime. Time to get some legitimate strawweight women pacquiao!

Comment

Two things will destroy a man , the lust for money (Mayweather) and the lust for women (Pacmang).

Money is obviously eating Mayweather up. Last evening on Pacland I saw this coming and my prayers go out to Jinkee and Manny. If anything can bring a STRONG man down its this.

Its not just his family or her family its how the nation reacts.

It will affect his boxing, it can destroy his life as he knew it. It can affect his political asperations.

Gotta face it Pacmang, just straight just like you have fighters and KO'd them !

Comment

• Originally posted by GlovesOfHaste View Post
                      Kinda strong accussation for a ********* country where most girls are conservative. Philippines has it's share of " for sale whores" but it dont generalize all the filipina girls. Every country has it. Even your latinas...
                      evrybody is horny! no matter what race or made up bull**** religious belief wont cover up our animal instinct...im not mad at manny for being human so why dont all of you grow the **** up!

Comment

Working...
                      X