No announcement yet.

This is just sooo WRONG!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pakfuk View Post
    "but why the hell does HBO have to schedule the Pacman vs. Cotto replay at 7 pm Pacific, which is the same time Showtime will air the Ward vs. Kessler fight? It doesn't make sense"

Why Lowes always build business besides Home Depot?

Why Wal-Mart insist and build besides a Discount & Variety Retail industry, Consumer Electronics & Appliances Retail, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, and Gasoline Retailers sectors.

Study how to crush the competitors - Study economics, so you will not wonder.

I'm venting as a boxing fan, and not as a businessman. Don't you love boxing as well? Then stop thinking as a business analyst unless you're connected to one of these cable companies, that's all I'm saying...

Comment

GOT DVR?

That's all you need. Or go to video trading forum.

Comment

Originally posted by joartcc5 View Post
        HBO is stupid.

There's more than enough money to go around if boxing is on the upside.

No need to wack showtime on this one.

They already made a killing on the PPV buys last Saturday, they can't even afford to give the crumbs to Showtime...

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
          I'm venting as a boxing fan, and not as a businessman. Don't you love boxing as well? Then stop thinking as a business analyst unless you're connected to one of these cable companies, that's all I'm saying...
          You probably been hit a few times in the head and not looking the business perspective. It's all about money !!
          Your venting a bit off.... meaning no merit to your venting.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
            GOT DVR?

That's all you need. Or go to video trading forum.

You're not thinking long term for boxing, I'm just looking for things to make it bigger and better. Just like I already said, I have it on my DVR too Snoopy...

Comment

You probably been hit a few times in the head and not looking the business perspective. It's all about money !!
              Your venting a bit off.... meaning no merit to your venting.

Why? Do HBO or Showtime cut you a check every month? Are you a shareholder? If not, then shut your trap or get the hell out of my thread...

Comment

I can understand them doing it Saturday cause its a week after the fight, but they don't have to put it on the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
                  Why? Do HBO or Showtime cut you a check every month? Are you a shareholder? If not, then shut your trap or get the hell out of my thread...
                  Funny you - see how muscle sports can do to your rage and bypass using the brain?
                  Try to be a formula one or pool table fan like me -- you will learn more.

Comment

It just like I said in this thread here
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=327724

Boxing is going through a Saturday night war for ratings just like pro wrestling did in the mid/late 90's.......its competition and is always good for business because they have to try and produce the best shows so we fans tune in, and we win because we get better fight cards.

Comment

Funny you - see how muscle sports can do to your rage and bypass using the brain?
                      Try to be a formula one or pool table fan like me -- you will learn more.

LMAO!!!

Read this --> "I will never, EVER argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you on experience"

Or this --> "I REFUSE to go into a battle of wits with an unarmed man."

Comment

Working...
                      X