No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's success raises questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
    "Benny Leonard" is a low-class scumbag to try and smear Manny Pacquiao's name by making this thread and posting that article here.

Oh, of course Benny didn't accuse Manny directly and leave himself open to criticism. That would be too honest and so out of character for Benny. Instead he started the topic in a sneaky, manipulative way, by quoting something from Wally Matthews.

The result "Benny Leonard" wanted: discredit Manny Pacquiao by creating negative suspicions about him.
    Your are Racist Blind Bigot who EDITS what he reads who didn't SEE WHAT I PUT IN BOLD IN THE ARTICLE. Now why would I put what was written in Bold?
    Of course you can't figure it out...you lack the ability.

By the way: Thanks for Keeping me on Ignore...you're always welcome on my threads to post. Big fan of Freedom of Speech and open conversation without going KGB on someone
    Last edited by Benny Leonard; 11-18-2009, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac-Fan View Post
      What May sr. did is what you call psychological projection. Mayweather knows his son is doping, and to see someone as successful as pacquiao rise to the top, he comes to terms w/ cheating by blaming pacquiao. classical case of projection right thurr. from wikipedia:

"To understand the process, consider a person in a couple who has thoughts of infidelity. Instead of dealing with these undesirable thoughts consciously, they unconsciously project these feelings onto the other person, and begin to think that the other has thoughts of infidelity and may be having an affair. In this sense, projection is related to denial, arguably the only defense mechanism that is more primitive than projection. Projection, like all defense mechanisms, provides a function whereby a person can protect their conscious mind from a feeling that is otherwise repulsive."
      You can't believe everything you read as "this is the way it is."

You read one psychology book that may say one thing while another has another opinion/theory.

Look at baseball for example or even NFL Football: How many go around accusing others of steroid use?

Baseball, during the Steroid years, had juicers who didn't talk. Well, even most of the non-users didn't talk either but that knew what was up. It was just whispers. But then some just decided to play ball and join in the party and started to juice...that's what Bond is accused of.

Now what if Bonds, who wasn't juicing before '98 {was it???} came out and just said: Listen, we have a Steroid Problem in Baseball?

Curt Schilling came out against Steroids...was he juicing?
      How about the others who were not using?

How about all those reporters who raised questions about McGuire, Sosa, and Bonds...were they juicing?

Your theory doesn't hold.

Now could he and others be juicing....YES. We can never be shocked in this day and age.
      Last edited by Benny Leonard; 11-18-2009, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
        When a American is winning in a sport, US Columnist praise him as a hero who worked hard for his dedication. When a Asian is dominating in a sport normally for fighting, hes considered a steroid user. Lame news site anyways lol
        Disagree:

Stories and Questions have been brought up with even Michael Phelps and other athletes with their performance.

Manny does train in the USA so he is in the same field of questioning. All atheltes really are because even in poor countries PEDs are around.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
          You can't believe everything you read as "this is the way it is."

You read one psychology book that may say one thing while another has another opinion/theory.

Look at baseball for example or even NFL Football: How many go around accusing others of steroid use?

Baseball, during the Steroid years, had juicers who didn't talk. Well, even most of the non-users didn't talk either but that knew what was up. It was just whispers. But then some just decided to play ball and join in the party and started to juice...that's what Bond is accused of.

Now what if Bonds, who wasn't juicing before '98 {was it???} came out and just said: Listen, we have a Steroid Problem in Baseball?

Curt Schilling came out against Steroids...was he juicing?
          How about the others who were not using?

How about all those reporters who raised questions about McGuire, Sosa, and Bonds...were they juicing?

Your theory doesn't hold.

Now could he and others be juicing....YES. We can never be shocked in this day and age.
          Hmmm...I wonder why Pacquiao has never been chastized by his boxing peers. Pacquiao likes to talk a lot I couldn't imagine him not sharing about using PEDs...It's either Roach or Ariza is slipping Pacquiao steroids in his protein shack or there isn't much evidence to back up the steroid use.

I mean--somebody must be providing Pacquiao with the desinger drugs whether that's Ariza or Roach. Which one is it?

Comment

juice monkey.....

*URBAN DICTIONARY*

1.(Noun) One who uses excessive amounts of steroids.
            2.(Verb) To "Juice" your monkey or male masturbation.
            3.(Noun) see *******
            1. The juice-monkey has small gnads and a high-pitched voice.
            2. I will juice-monkey all night long.
            3. That ****ing juice-monkey took my lunch and killed my dog.

Comment

TS= Al Haymon

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                Hmmm...I wonder why Pacquiao has never been chastized by his boxing peers. Pacquiao likes to talk a lot I couldn't imagine him not sharing about using PEDs...It's either Roach or Ariza is slipping Pacquiao steroids in his protein shack or there isn't much evidence to back up the steroid use.

I mean--somebody must be providing Pacquiao with the desinger drugs whether that's Ariza or Roach. Which one is it?
                I

So tell me when McGuire shared his steroid stories, or Shane Mosley, Barry Bonds, or the many others who even now are doing them but aren't known to the public?

Cintron came out by the way.

You also have to remember that like in MLB, NFL...some keep to a code unless you know for sure...and even then...some still keep quite. Nobody likes to jump the gun and then get shot, right or wrong. Big Mess.
                Especially with high profile player that are loved.

One of my points is that Floyd, like Sr...and maybe others like Cintron, and I'm going to say no illegal PEDs are involved...may not know about modern ways of training an athlete. Old School vs. New School train of thought.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                  TS= Al Haymon
                  Al Haymon would say that Floyd keeps getting better and is a God.

Al Hayom wouldn't rip Floyd's 147+ career either.

No leverage...missed the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
                    I

So tell me when McGuire shared his steroid stories, or Shane Mosley, Barry Bonds, or the many others who even now are doing them but aren't known to the public?

Cintron came out by the way.

You also have to remember that like in MLB, NFL...some keep to a code unless you know for sure...and even then...some still keep quite. Nobody likes to jump the gun and then get shot, right or wrong. Big Mess.
                    Especially with high profile player that are loved.

One of my points is that Floyd, like Sr...and maybe others like Cintron, and I'm going to say no illegal PEDs are involved...may not know about modern ways of training an athlete. Old School vs. New School train of thought.
                    Some tell stories some keep a code of conduct--yet none seem to be applicable to Pacquiao at the moment. You know maybe 20/30 years down the line when a book comes out abou Pacquiao taking roids with proof--then I'll believe.

You're using double standards--Pacquiao might be on PEDs but of course "Old" school guys cannot possibly try that. Is that what Panama Lewis thought?

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                      Some tell stories some keep a code of conduct--yet none seem to be applicable to Pacquiao at the moment. You know maybe 20/30 years down the line when a book comes out abou Pacquiao taking roids with proof--then I'll believe.

You're using double standards--Pacquiao might be on PEDs but of course "Old" school guys cannot possibly try that. Is that what Panama Lewis thought?
                      What are you talking about?
                      I'm just breaking down your specific comebacks as to show you why it doesn't hold 100%.

For Pac: New training methods which is aided by understanding your body chemistry form top people in the Science community who can be paid to give you tips on what is going on with your body...may seem to "Old School" people mind-boggling, and when they don't understand how someone is improving, they blame Good Old Steroids because that is what has been associated with improving ones performance by leaps and bounds.

We have athletes go to Sports Clinic all over the country...like in Arizona...where you can pay top trainers and Doctors to look your body over and give you programs on how to improve yourself all while being monitored in your progress.

Now take an Old School guy who sticks with eating and training in the same old gym.
                      Last edited by Benny Leonard; 11-18-2009, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X