No announcement yet.

Mayweather Ready To Fight "One-Dimensional" Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ^^Cody^^ View Post
    Yes, switchsouthpaw that was well put. Much better stated than any of your posts because you refuse to give Floyd credit.
    I credit Floyd with having incredible talent. I just refuse to be his fluffer, it seems you've already filled that position.

Comment

• IMO, Pacquiao cherry-picked Cotto. roach is the mastermind. style make fights. see the record of manny.

1. Barrera, who agree to brawl though he has a good counterpuncher skill but 1st match he fought aggressively. At least he got 11 TKO and 2nd bout lost UD
      2. Morales, aggressor, 2 times KO.
      3. Diaz, even thought his stamina has faded out, still try to catch many and finally kiss the floor.
      4. ODLH, weigh drain, old but still fight comin forward
      5. Hatton, another comin forward style who has no defense
      6. Cotto, after good first round unfortunately he changed and follow roach game planed.

I don’t want to argue to manny bout with JMM, IMO it should be 1 – 1

I don’t think manny will win against Mayweather the great counterpuncher. Roach should find another big name with brawl style. This is why we say cherry picking.
      It takes more than punching power, aggressiveness to win fights but many sudden fans think that a real fighter is one who brawls and gets his head beat in to win a fight. you guys need to watch street fighting with gloves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toba View Post
        IMO, Pacquiao cherry-picked Cotto. roach is the mastermind. style make fights. see the record of manny.

1. Barrera, who agree to brawl though he has a good counterpuncher skill but 1st match he fought aggressively. At least he got 11 TKO and 2nd bout lost UD
        2. Morales, aggressor, 2 times KO.
        3. Diaz, even thought his stamina has faded out, still try to catch many and finally kiss the floor.
        4. ODLH, weigh drain, old but still fight comin forward
        5. Hatton, another comin forward style who has no defense
        6. Cotto, after good first round unfortunately he changed and follow roach game planed.

I don’t want to argue to manny bout with JMM, IMO it should be 1 – 1

I don’t think manny will win against Mayweather the great counterpuncher. Roach should find another big name with brawl style. This is why we say cherry picking.
        It takes more than punching power, aggressiveness to win fights but many sudden fans think that a real fighter is one who brawls and gets his head beat in to win a fight. you guys need to watch street fighting with gloves.
        If that's cherrypicking what do you call PBF's recent run?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabilan View Post
          C'mon Sharmbe Mitchell and Henry Bruseles isn't cherry picking, it's more like a DUI.

Comment

• Pacquiao will **** him up

Comment

• yawa ka zy!

Comment

• get off pac man's nut sack!..the human race, please! Lol..ppl hate on Floyd just because everyone else hates on him and it's like a cool thing to do.Like how ppl say "Gayweather"..how original. be yourself homie!! And let me ask you this? what will you say when Floyd dominates pac? You still wont give money his credit!GTFOH

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  And I'm tired of
                  hearing about Pac destroyed Hatton and De La Hoya worst than Floyd
                  because fact of the matter is Floyd fought them first 1) one was Oscar
                  at his best weight for his title WITH the great hall of fame coach who
                  trains Pacquiao in his corner 2) Hatton who mentally has never been the
                  same since his loss to Floyd GRUST
                  Couldnt respond yesterday because my internet was hanging and i couldnt even read the posts. Dont fully really agree with this though. Oscar was past his prime for both fights imo but was in better shape for the floyd fight obviously at his natural weight. I give floyd good credit for that win but oscars next 2 fights showed he was on the slide and even his coach roach said that oscar couldnt pull the trigger any more against floyd. As for hatton, hatton was never in floyd or hattons class at any weight. If you remember hatton had only fought once at 147 before floyd and nearly got beat, so combined with hattons flaws going up to fight the best in floyd was impossible. Hatton then had agrueably one of his best performances against the magic man next fight so he was still in good shape. Pac knocked him out at 140 which is hattons weight but pac did what pac does these days, stop people. Hatton was made for pac just like he was for floyd. Is a slow oscar floyds best win since 2003?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabilan View Post
                    yes perhaps PBF also cherry picking. but believe me roach's game plan will not work against PBF. I have watched the last 4 pacquiao fight against diaz, odlh, hatton and cotto, pac wait his opponent to be aggressive at the first round, and later steer the rhythm. If he thinks he can do that to PBF who does not want to attack first then we will watch a boring boxing which both of them will stand to wait. this is why i believe roach will not too serious to meet them becoz pacquiao cannot wait too long and will start to attack and we will hear roach will say.. oh no.. no.. dont do that..

Comment

• Grustler, we were talking about pac and floyd and you suddenly give us a link (which doesnt work) then you start going on about baldomir and giving us quotes from people like margocheato talking baldo up. Why dont you make up your own mind on baldo. Who cares what a few people think about him, have you never seem him fight yourself, he was way too slow for floyd so dont try to talk baldo up as being a world beater, he was a good fighter, nothing special. BTW i never said floyd ducked cheato, i said he avoided him. Just like he has avoided cotto, mosley and williams at WW. Or did he actually fight them, no he didnt. I can understand the cheato avoid as baldo had the titles, that makes sense to me and thats what i said earlier but i cant understand why a guy who claims to be the best ever cant fight the other mentioned guys at his own weight class, can you?

If you think about it. Floyd retired after hatton in late 2007. This was just after mosley and cotto had their fight. Williams had fought cheato in july of 2007 and was looking for floyd and others at WW badly at the time, yet floyd retired with what was regarded as one of the best divisions for many years there for the taking and everyone of them looking to fight floyd in 2008. I cant understand that, can you?

Comment

Working...
                      X