Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who hits harder? Hearns, McClellan, or Jackson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who hits harder? Hearns, McClellan, or Jackson?

I'm sorry but I never seen McClellan or Julian Jackson fight..

but i hear they got monster power

Who hits harder out of the 3 of them?

Originally posted by ThaGreatest
    I'm sorry but I never seen McClellan or Julian Jackson fight..

but i hear they got monster power

Who hits harder out of the 3 of them?
    Trinidad...lol...IMO must be Julian Jackson..

Comment

Originally posted by borikua
      Trinidad...lol...IMO must be Julian Jackson..
      hahaha...you make me laugh borikua, i'm gonna give u karma for makin me laugh man...Trinidad is this eras thomas hearns, but Hearns was better! Karma +!

Comment

Jullian Jackson had huge power-don't know if he was the most powerful of the 3. Watch his fight with Herol Graham, can anyone say the words "devastating knockout"! Later brother brologs.

Comment

Mcllelan is underrated, that guy had serious power and speed....Tragic story but he left many memories for me to remember....I am going to go with Mcllelan personally, not because I am a fan but he is underrated and his KO percentage is crazy and his record isnt to shabby either carrying a 93% KO Ratio...He was rugged as hell in the ring and had one of the most devastating power body shots in the game.

Mcllelan KO'D Jackson in 5 in their first fight came back and knocked his ass out in Round 1 in their second encounter. As if a second fight was needed

Comment

Probably McClellan. He had wondrous power.....that's why he didn't bother seriously training. He figured all his matches would be over quick, so why bother? It's part of what got him where he is today.

Comment

His a kronk fighter, but the stuff he's done with the dogs......

Comment

His a kronk fighter, but the stuff he's done with the dogs......
                Yeah, he was a true **** of a human being, but great to watch in the ring. Shame he didn't have the disclipline and training to be more than a big mutha-****** puncher. I saw his fight with Benn live, and I knew he was going to be in trouble, catching all those hooks early in the fight like he did. No way someone can catch that many big shots and walk away unscathed, without some sort of permanent damage. The guy I was watching the fight with thought I was a freak with ESP or something because I told him several times throughout the fight that "those shots are going to **** him up permanently".......But even I didn't suspect he'd end up in a coma in his corner.

Comment

Hearns at 147 and 154 had the most lethal punch in the history of the sport. No single punch that McClellan or Jackson carried had the juice that the Hearns right-cross had on it. That being said...in terms of overall power I'd say it has to be Jackson.

Comment

hahaha...you make me laugh borikua, i'm gonna give u karma for makin me laugh man...Trinidad is this eras thomas hearns, but Hearns was better! Karma +!
                    Trinidad is this eras Duran, but better .

You may laugh, go ahead.

Comment

Working...
                    X