Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I REALLY the only person NOT really interested in a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
    Mosley-Pacquiao and Cotto-Mayweather on the same card would produce about 5million+ PPV buys!!..

Top Rank and GoldenBoy (GBP owns Mayweather lol) should make this HAPPEN!!!...
    I'd say it'll do like 3-3.5 realistically

Comment

Originally posted by Moe Howard View Post
      Marquez's extra size beat Marquez.

Mayweather is way bigger than Manny, maybe not that much taller, but frame wise Floyd is a solid WW/Jr.MW.

Manny's best weight is 35/40.
      floyd aint no jr mw and dont have the frame of one either thats a bunch a bull****. i dont think hes ever even weight at or above 154lbs day of any of his fights ....

Comment

I feel mayweather would really beat up pacquiao. pacman should just stick to the other welters.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
          I don't see how anyone can be interested in a Mayweather fight.

u dont want ur boy to get out boxed like Marquez did to him but 100 times worse

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
            I keep seeing how people only hope to see Pacquiao win this Saturday..so they could see Pacquiao-Mayweather..

but I lost MAD interest in this fight..after seeing how big and strong Mayweather was against JMM it made me realize that Pacquiao shouldn't be at Welterweight with a PRIME fighter like Cotto or much less Mayweather..

I think Pacquiao stepped over a line he shouldn't have crossed in fighting Cotto..P4P Pacquiao might beat Cotto...but at Welterweight I highly doubt it..

Now I know JMM wasn't use to the weight and that he was much slower and Mayweather didn't come in at 144lbs like he was suppose to...but still..it was a SHUTOUT!..and JMM still has GREAT DEFENSE and was taken to SCHOOL!..

I strongly believe that the style matchup for Mayweather-Pacquiao is horrible and would be a one-sided and eventual KO for Mayweather..

It's only my opinion..but I haven't noticed anybody else object to the thought of this fight..so I was only wondering if anyone else felt the same..

Besides..say Pacquiao wins..he'll be the WBO Welterweight Super Champion..will he dare fight Mayweather at 147lbs?..
            JMM's style didn't carry over well to ww. I think Pac's does though. Before the Marg loss I wanted to see Mayweather vs Cotto. Not so much now. The hype alone between Mayweather vs Pacquiao would make anyone want to see this fight. That's IF Pacquiao beats Cotto. If Pacquiao loses to Cotto (which I think he will) then no, I would not be interested in this fight. However, it would respark my interest for a Cotto/Mayweather fight.

Comment

ya i think it would be a great fight if it were to happen ... some of these boxing fans on here would have to have alotta hate for pbf to really not be interested in the fight at all ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post

u dont want ur boy to get out boxed like Marquez did to him but 100 times worse
                Manny will do better than Marquez.

He might not win, and I'd favor Mayweather, but he would do better than Dinamita.

Marquez was fat and slow, he also tried to out-Mayweather Mayweather, something you can't do. He's too good. Manny's angles, southpaw stance, movement and speed give Manny a better chance than Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Moe Howard View Post
                  Marquez's extra size beat Marquez.

Mayweather is way bigger than Manny, maybe not that much taller, but frame wise Floyd is a solid WW/Jr.MW.

Manny's best weight is 35/40.
                  Floyd is not no solid Jr. MW lol. Please. Marquez just isn't good enough period. The size issue was so overblown. Even if JMM was at his fastest OK so he would have made Floyd break a sweat instead.

Floyd is not that much bigger either way you slice it and he doesn't impose his size on anybody anyway. Anyone who doesn't want to see this fight has it all wrong. Manny has the perfect style for Floyd's and vice versa. It's a match made in boxing heaven inside and outside of the ring.

Comment

^^Exactly.

It's like these dude's were made to fight eachother.

A humble, foreign, offensive demon vs. a **** talkin,' American defensive genius.

Floyd's favored, but Pacquiao has a chance.

Comment

It really depends on how Pacquiao does with Cotto. If he beats the **** out of him, everyone will want to see Mayweather vs Pac. The reason Mayweather would be favored in my opinion is because he does not care if he wins off of a point system.

Comment

Working...
                      X