Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I REALLY the only person NOT really interested in a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
    Maybe..it depends on the fashion he beats Cotto if he does..

If Cotto just gets KTFO flat on some hatton type ****..than I'd be a lil psyched..

but I don't see it happening..but as the days go by..I see Mayweather being a lil too much for Pacquiao..and don't see it being competitive at all..
    As people love to say on here though, Floyd has to actually do it to get credit for it. I forsee Mayweather easily handling Mosley and Cotto myself, but I'd still love to see the fights happen both as a Mayweather fan and a boxing fan.

I think to beat Pacquiao you have to be willing to not only counter all night but also sporadically engage, and I'd be intrigued to see how Mayweather approaches a Pacquiao fight.

Comment

You mean the biggest fight since Leonard/Hagler? You might be the only person. Mayweather's size didn't beat Marquez. He's still not a whole lot bigger than Manny.

Comment

mayweather jr should kayo pac,pac is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Bay Bomber View Post
          I'd rather watch Mosley vs. Pacquiao
          Mosley-Pacquiao and Cotto-Mayweather on the same card would produce about 5million+ PPV buys!!..

Top Rank and GoldenBoy (GBP owns Mayweather lol) should make this HAPPEN!!!...

Comment

Mosley-Pacquiao and Cotto-Mayweather on the same card would produce about 5million+ PPV buys!!..

HBo aint giving like a $45 million licensing fee haha.

Comment

that would be a phenomenal card but it would never happen because u would have 4 guys jockeying for money position saying he deserves more money because he was the ppv draw.... will never happen

Comment

That is EXACTLY how I feel about it.

Not interested at all and if it happens, Packy has no chance.

Comment

I really just want it to happen for the people that think manny is a better fighter and would beat mayweather to see the look on their face. I don't see it being really competitive with mayweather-cotto either though. I think mosley would wipe manny ass out though I have a really hard time believing roach would put manny in the ring with mosley at any weight within the WW limit thats just posturing at its finest.

Comment

And I also agree with E that I'm not all that interested in it. It'd be good for the sport, so I'd be happy in that sense, I just don't think it'd be very competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      You mean the biggest fight since Leonard/Hagler? You might be the only person. Mayweather's size didn't beat Marquez. He's still not a whole lot bigger than Manny.
                      Marquez's extra size beat Marquez.

Mayweather is way bigger than Manny, maybe not that much taller, but frame wise Floyd is a solid WW/Jr.MW.

Manny's best weight is 35/40.

Comment

Working...
                      X