Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I REALLY the only person NOT really interested in a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    Floyd is not no solid Jr. MW lol. Please. Marquez just isn't good enough period. The size issue was so overblown. Even if JMM was at his fastest OK so he would have made Floyd break a sweat instead.

Floyd is not that much bigger either way you slice it and he doesn't impose his size on anybody anyway. Anyone who doesn't want to see this fight has it all wrong. Manny has the perfect style for Floyd's and vice versa. It's a match made in boxing heaven inside and outside of the ring.
    Floyd is not that much bigger?..did you see that fight??..at the stare down is when I was like OH ****!..everyone always asks me **** about boxing in my house and when I said that..everyone was like WHAT? what's wrong?..lmao!..

I was like Mayweather is WAAY TOO BIG!..

A match made in Boxing Heaven?..lol..nah man..like I said..at what weight will they fight?..and Mayweather is too slick and fast..sure Pac has angles and foot work..but he also lacks balance and defense..Mayweather would expose that and KO him...

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      Floyd is not no solid Jr. MW lol. Please. Marquez just isn't good enough period. The size issue was so overblown. Even if JMM was at his fastest OK so he would have made Floyd break a sweat instead.

Floyd is not that much bigger either way you slice it and he doesn't impose his size on anybody anyway. Anyone who doesn't want to see this fight has it all wrong. Manny has the perfect style for Floyd's and vice versa. It's a match made in boxing heaven inside and outside of the ring.
      You couldn't see that Marquez could barely move at that weight?

Marquez's best weight is 26' where he was blazing fast and couldn't be touched. If you think Floyd beat the best JMM, then thats on you.

But Floyd is a 47-54 pounder. He couldn't even make the catchweight and looked like he weighed 60 on fight night.

Pac will suffer the same fate. He's too small for Floyd.

Comment

while i do agree with all size played a big factor in the fight, mayweather has grown in to his weight more then marquez. but was the size advantage huge like u guys are describing .... kno. is floyd a jr mw or does he have the size of a jr. mw no fcuking way ...

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
          while i do agree with all size played a big factor in the fight, mayweather has grown in to his weight more then marquez. but was the size advantage huge like u guys are describing .... kno. is floyd a jr mw or does he have the size of a jr. mw no fcuking way ...
          Floyd is a SOLID Welterweight..

Pacquiao is a SOLID/Maybe small Jr Welterweight..

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post

I'd say Pac is definately a small WW/ solid Jr. WW and Floyd is a natural WW and Cotto and Mosley are big WW's.

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post

so then whats cotto? i guess hes a big ww then ... cause he some in at 160ish

Comment

Originally posted by gqjohnb View Post
                I'd say Pac is definately a small WW/ solid Jr. WW and Floyd is a natural WW and Cotto and Mosley are big WW's.
                i dont think shanes a big ww .... hes more of an average ww that really shoulda never been fighting at 154 ... he just went where the fights were

Comment

No you are not the only person that is not psyched up for the fight it really isn't that interesting it would be another boring mayweather fight. Mayweather does not throw combos only single shots which makes for a boring fight.

Comment

the bigger floyd would be running like a motha****a in this fight.........pac would catch at one point...then bam!....

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
                      i dont think shanes a big ww .... hes more of an average ww that really shoulda never been fighting at 154 ... he just went where the fights were
                      You could be right but the fact that he was able to have that many fights up there makes me think that he should be considered a notch above mayweather in weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X