Pacquiao: Catch weight King?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
    I'm done in this thread..

Delusional Pacquiao fans..can't even call them boxing fans.. will disappear in about 11 days!..

than we can go back to Mayweather not fighting a Welterweight..aka..back to normal..

this Pac hype has gotten outta hand with his fanboys..and I can't help but fall in to their nuthuggin traps..I'm out!.
    go on and disappear out of frustration.....better luck next victor ortiz!....lol

Comment

Delusional Pacquiao fans..can't even call them boxing fans.. will disappear in about 11 days!..

than we can go back to Mayweather not fighting a Welterweight..aka..back to normal..

this Pac hype has gotten outta hand with his fanboys..and I can't help but fall in to their nuthuggin traps..I'm out!.
      take it easy dude

the fight hype's at boiling point right now, we can expect more of these as
      the fight draws near

may the best man win

Comment

Originally posted by Aracibo04 View Post
        then cotto should be given props for agreeing to fight at this weight, it is manny coming up to challenge him. and we should give manny props for taking on a fighter of cottos caliber, although many don't think he is any good.
        i think we CAN agree on that..
        Are you sure about me being a nut-hugger? I'm a fight fan and I have never been biased. The point of this thread is for people to stop calling Pac

"Dehydrator"
        "Catch weight King"

Because everyone seems to think so. I respect Miguel Cotto by a lot and that's why I know that when they asked 2 pounds off Miguel, he's going to lose some advantages. Why? For the 10th time, because they're trying to make the fight as competitive as possible.

HeLL! I even recognize how dangerous he is and how advantageous he is when they fight at 147. Why can't you guys see that?

Zzzz

Comment

Originally posted by JulVal View Post
          Speaking of natural weight, why does it seem that you're the only two guys, who are obviously Cotto fans, who thinks that Manny is a natural 150 pounder? Look over the thread dude. Everyone here and most boxing experts and media men seems to think so otherwise.

He is always labelled as the 'smaller man'. I gotta admit that he's not that small anymore though because of his HARD WORK. Let Cotto do some work dude.

Oh and btw. How long have you been seeing Pac to say that 150 is his natural weight? You just heard that once from some news
          no let me clarify... i have been a pacquiao fan since his first fight against barrera. but he has been preparing for this fight for a while and apparently roach thinks he can be competitive at this weight and therefore have made manny come up in weight in a very natural manner so that it is easy for manny to make weight in at 145. compare this to what happened to marquez, he said it himself that if he had been at the higher weight longer he would have fought mayweather better.

it is only recently that manny has been maintaining this weight, and he has done this to prepare for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
            go on and disappear out of frustration.....better luck next victor ortiz!....lol
            damn.... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JulVal View Post
              Are you sure about me being a nut-hugger? I'm a fight fan and I have never been biased. The point of this thread is for people to stop calling Pac

"Dehydrator"
              "Catch weight King"

Because everyone seems to think so. I respect Miguel Cotto by a lot and that's why I know that when they asked 2 pounds off Miguel, he's going to lose some advantages. Why? For the 10th time, because they're trying to make the fight as competitive as possible.

HeLL! I even recognize how dangerous he is and how advantageous he is when they fight at 147. Why can't you guys see that?

Zzzz
              well thats 2 of you that finally admitted that it is roaches strategy... actually i thought this post was made by baracuda... so only one has admitted...
              Last edited by Aracibo04; 11-03-2009, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                why not?.....pac is 6 div champ while cotto is 2

pac is a 4 div lineal champ while cotto zero....

that is less than half honestly, dont you think?....lol
                ok in terms of achievements sure i have to agree with you, remember manny has been fighting longer. in the end cotto might have other achieve ments and come close in those terms. sure i can agree.

Comment

ok in terms of achievements sure i have to agree with you, remember manny has been fighting longer. in the end cotto might have other achieve ments and come close in those terms. sure i can agree.
                  ok....cotto is my 3rd fav fighter believe it or not............most pacfans were cotto fans and most cotto fans were pacfans......now, **** is funny....,atleast ,we all love boxing...

Comment

well thats 2 of you that finally admitted that it is roaches strategy... actually i thought this post was made by baracuda... so only one has admitted...
                    It's the trainer's responsibility to take care of his fighter. HE JUST WANT'S A COMPETITIVE 50/50 fight. Did you think that if this was set at 147 it could have been this unpredictable?

No body knows who will win as of yet and everyone seems to think that the fight is 50/50. Say if it was held at 147, would it be competitive? Yes it would but not as much and it would probably be too one sided for Cotto.

As for the natural weight, 150+ is not Manny's natural weight. I still stand by my statement that he is a 140 pound fighter.

Oh and who could have known that Manny would grow this big? Even Roach does not. We are all simply surprised with his body development and some even claim that Manny uses steroids.

We are all just so surprised that he can be this big really. I bet even he himself is surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                      ok....cotto is my 3rd fav fighter believe it or not............most pacfans were cotto fans and most cotto fans were pacfans......now, **** is funny....,atleast ,we all love boxing...
                      Hey. Btw, why were you bashing my post if we have the same point of view? Lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X