Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
    LOL this is Floyd's legacy^^^^

Coulda Woulda Shoulda done this and that to Margarito, prime Cotto, Williams, etc...
    margo and cotto were with top rank the same company he left cause arum himself admitted he did not wanna pay the man...and williams had just lost to quintana for crying out loud

Comment

• If only knew Rugged knew then that one day, Floyd would be squaring off against Robert Guerrero

Comment

• 830 comments. Explanation enough to the level of hatred.

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
          830 comments. Explanation enough to the level of hatred.

Even after he fought Mosley and beat him up, it was something else. And RA was sounding real sour after the fight was made too.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            You know, this is exactly how I felt. I considered the Marquez bout a tune-up and believed he had to take on a serious, top welter opponent that represented a legitimate threat after him. As it turns out, the Marquez fight will go down as much much more than just a warmup. And the man who everyone in this thread felt Floyd was scared of was his next opponent. For some reason people on here like to write it off but the Mosley win, particularly in the manner in which it was done, was highly impressive and a great win on Floyd's resume.
            Pretty much.

Today I don't know what to think of the JMM win. Speaking bluntly, and I'm sure you know where I'm coming from, there was OST for the Floyd fight and not, AFAIK, for the Pac fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Mayweather really does need to fight Shane.
              If you listen to the interview, it was the host who repeatedly kept bringing Mosley up not Ra, Ra just ran with it for a bit for lulz while in the midst of schooling FMJ on boxing history. Floyd made some good points too.

Forget Brian Kenny, Ra v Floyd is out there on its own as far as boxing interviews are concerned. Top notch entertainment.
              Last edited by Weebler I; 01-09-2013, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

Even after he fought Mosley and beat him up, it was something else. And RA was sounding real sour after the fight was made too.
                I didn't even go back for his reaction after the Mosley fight. Is it on YouTube?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  If you listen to the interview, it was the host who repeatedly kept bringing Mosley up not Ra, Ra just ran with it for a bit for lulz while in the midst of schooling FMJ on boxing history. Floyd made some good points too.

Forget Brian Kenny, Ra v Floyd is out there on its own as far as boxing interviews are concerned. Top notch entertainment.
                  LOL You really are delusional if that's the way you interpreted it.

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                    I didn't even go back for his reaction after the Mosley fight. Is it on YouTube?
                    IDK. I just remember after the fight was signed he was sounding real corny. Like posters on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Pretty much.

Today I don't know what to think of the JMM win. Speaking bluntly, and I'm sure you know where I'm coming from, there was OST for the Floyd fight and not, AFAIK, for the Pac fight.
                      There was no OST for the Floyd fight either, actually.

Comment

Working...
                      X