Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Allucard View Post
    Some act as if what Floyd is doing isn't what EVERYONE else also does.

Take Calzaghe, fought 2 40 year olds back to back. Wanted a 3rd one but then Chad Dawson came up and he just retired.

Takes Hopkins, fought smaller men his whole career, considered an ATG.

Take Oscar de la Hoya, fought old Chavez, on the slide Pernell (some say he lost that one yet no rematches) and made Floyd!!! come up from 147 to 154 for the first time, fit him with big ass gloves so he had no power wts and chose the ring size for him too. I recall you Floyd was being denoted "a little shrimp" in the weigh in compared to then Ring and lineal champ and not dehydrated Oscar.

Take Hatton for instance, fought in Europe all his life, had he not come to the US to face two 1# p4p fighters he would have been considered an ATG for sure, at least for some people.

My point is, Floyd didn't make this game he just plays it. And he's good at it too. The "rapper" is just a big dumbass when he tries to compare the old timers with modern fighters like Floyd ignoring completely that a fight today needs huge amounts of promotion to sell and that on itself takes 6 months in the case of a big fight, injuries and other set backs apart!!!
    Can't compare Robbinson's +100 fights with Floyd's 40.

Let me tell you, for each complaint there is about Floyd not fighting this or that cat, there's an equally (or bigger) big case had he not fought the ones he did: Diego Corrales, p4p champion, Hatton undefeated 43-0 champion who's a pressure fighter, the perfect recipe to beat Floyd, Oscar de La Hoya, the ring champion at 154, "experts" made articles claiming Oscar would win and detailed why. The world awaits, anyone? What "the world" really awaited is the same thing the "rapper" awaits, Floyd's downfall. If Floyd had fought Margarito and Cotto already he'd have missed Hatton (who would still be undefeated waiting for the big payday) and Hoya and the haters would still be complaining.

Haters will be haters. And that guy really makes me sick with that BS. He's a snake and Floyd spotted him right off the high grass.

You know the difference between these boxers you've just mentioned and Floyd? They ain't claiming they're the **** unlike Floyd. I would love to go on with what you just said but I gotta go somewhere...

Comment

• how can floyd said that he made $12 millions against Bladomir with ppv number of 325k??

Comment

• did floyd said that baldomir was the undefeated ww champ????

Comment

• Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
          how can floyd said that he made $12 millions against Bladomir with ppv number of 325k??
          Floyd is a compulsive bull****er.
          Sad thing is, he and his *****s believe everyone of the lies

Comment

• Damn! That was cold.

Hopefully this wakes Floyd up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allucard View Post
              Some act as if what Floyd is doing isn't what EVERYONE else also does.

Take Calzaghe, fought 2 40 year olds back to back. Wanted a 3rd one but then Chad Dawson came up and he just retired.

Takes Hopkins, fought smaller men his whole career, considered an ATG.

Take Oscar de la Hoya, fought old Chavez, on the slide Pernell (some say he lost that one yet no rematches) and made Floyd!!! come up from 147 to 154 for the first time, fit him with big ass gloves so he had no power wts and chose the ring size for him too. I recall you Floyd was being denoted "a little shrimp" in the weigh in compared to then Ring and lineal champ and not dehydrated Oscar.

Take Hatton for instance, fought in Europe all his life, had he not come to the US to face two 1# p4p fighters he would have been considered an ATG for sure, at least for some people.

My point is, Floyd didn't make this game he just plays it. And he's good at it too. The "rapper" is just a big dumbass when he tries to compare the old timers with modern fighters like Floyd ignoring completely that a fight today needs huge amounts of promotion to sell and that on itself takes 6 months in the case of a big fight, injuries and other set backs apart!!!
              Can't compare Robbinson's +100 fights with Floyd's 40.

Let me tell you, for each complaint there is about Floyd not fighting this or that cat, there's an equally (or bigger) big case had he not fought the ones he did: Diego Corrales, p4p champion, Hatton undefeated 43-0 champion who's a pressure fighter, the perfect recipe to beat Floyd, Oscar de La Hoya, the ring champion at 154, "experts" made articles claiming Oscar would win and detailed why. The world awaits, anyone? What "the world" really awaited is the same thing the "rapper" awaits, Floyd's downfall. If Floyd had fought Margarito and Cotto already he'd have missed Hatton (who would still be undefeated waiting for the big payday) and Hoya and the haters would still be complaining.

Haters will be haters. And that guy really makes me sick with that BS. He's a snake and Floyd spotted him right off the high grass.
              Hatton an ATG??? Does your list goes to 200??
              6 months to build a ppv???
              so that mean that we should start planning for Pacquiao or Cotto to fight in after May of next year or later depending when the fight is signed??
              and thats 6 months from November 14th,

Oscar De La Hoya ring champ at 154 in 2007??

De La Hoya lost the ring belt in 09/13/2003 to Mosley and Mosley lost it to Winky on 03/13/2004

Comment

• Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
                You know the difference between these boxers you've just mentioned and Floyd? They ain't claiming they're the **** unlike Floyd. I would love to go on with what you just said but I gotta go somewhere...
                Floyd has a big ego. But there's nothing wrong with a big ego. Makes him fight better. And he's not that far off. May not be the GOAT but he's got a case for greatest modern boxer (and so does Pacquiao btw).

Comment

• I have to hear this again

Floyd got owned.

I think I mentioned that already

Comment

• It's funny because Floyd pulled out all the **** he says on seperate occassions only to have them shot down one by one. "I'm a small fighter myself!", "I asked to fight Mosley before!", "Mosley's taking steroids!", "Bob Arum and I have issues!", "It's because I'm black!"

Comment

• RA is right, he straight up played Floyd out. The funniest thing was when he told Floyd that you can't talk to me like I'm a little biatch because I ain't Brian Kenny and I ain't scared of you or any man.

Comment

Working...
                      X