Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac lands that giant left(he landed at hatton)into PBF's chin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    If IF was a fifth, we'd all be drunk.
    Hahaha, I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      what do you think will happen?

im sure he can land it.
      thats 12 rounds.
      he can make it with PBF.

pac's unpredictable.
      What will happen is Mayweather will brush it away the way he brushed away Hatton and De La Hoya's biggest punches. Mayweather rarely gets hit and he can take a punch. Something happened in the Mayweather/Hatton fight that very few people noticed. Somewhere in the 3rd, 4th or 5th round, Hatton hit Mayweather with the same two-punch combination to the head and body that he knocked out Jose Luis Castille with in his previous fight. Hatton paused, expecting Mayweather to go down. Mayweather didn't blink.

The same thing would happen with Pacquaio. There is nothing Pac can hit Mayweather with that can hurt him and I doubt that he will be able to hurt Cotto on November 14.

Comment

Man that shot would have KOed anybody. If you get hit flush with your hands down and going right at it against a puncher you get KOed. Mayweather and Cotto would never take a punch like that.

Comment

That left puts any ******'s lights out if he able to land it clean.

Comment

Then PBF would get KO'ed, Anyone under 147 would get knocked out by that point.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Guapo View Post
              Pac is not relentless Mak. He fights in spurts. Look at the Marquez fights. Once you catch him coming in he slows down and picks spots. The only fights he was relentless in was the Morales fights cuz' Erik was there to throw down.

Floyd will do the same but w/ more size.

This talk about Pac being relentless is crazy.

But assuming it somehow miraculously happens, 100k?
              Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              asian? no...i mean a relentless southpaw that throws from all angles and doesn't get tired

and no, that fight aint happening...nov 14th will bring in good numbers which will kill any leverage for floyd in negotiating
              Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              no offense Dap but now you're just talkin out of your ass

as for the bet, maybe if you pay larry up first....

I have to agree with El_guapo here, I rewatched the pac/JMM fight recently and Pac was forced to fight in spurts, He was tagged everytime he got relentless and reckless and he didnt know what to do in the end apart from weave side to side to avoid getting him because he couldnt really land anything.

Even when he got relentless he was losing the battle because JMM was too intelligent.

Comment

Working...
              X