Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac lands that giant left(he landed at hatton)into PBF's chin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ummm yeahhh because floyd jumps in with his hands down all the time? hahahah

Comment

How won't land it on PBF, PBF is no Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        geezus Gamb...even in a hypothetical situation, you floyd fans go on 'lock' mode and refuse to even entertain the idea

key word is 'IF'...why people are tryin to argue how it wont happen is laughable...IF it happened...IF IF IF....would floyd's chin hold up...its a simple question really
        I like my hypothetical situations based with a grain of reality, to me there is almost no chance Manny lands that punch, if Manny throws that punch he is more likely to end up looking at the lights as opposed to Mayweather.

He would not hit him that clean with that punch, as close to zero percent as you can get.
        Last edited by The Gambler1981; 10-30-2009, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Guapo View Post
          Nonsense, with feints and a proper setup, of course you can land it on him.
          I am sorry if you are any sort of decent boxer you do not get hit with that punch and it is very easy to counter if the fighter knows what he is doing.

Hooks from the backhand should never land at the highest level and throwing that punch against a fighter the calibur of Mayweather is an awful mistake that would mroe then likely end badly for Manny.

I am positive Floyd would not get hit with that punch under any circumstance, well maybe it would land if he smoked crack 30 minutes before the fight but other then that no way.

Comment

Maybe if Floyd fought blindfolded he would get hit with that punch~ and he would still probably do a better job of avoiding it then Hatton~

Comment

Originally posted by R.Winky Wright View Post
              IF... more like if pac can't mount an effective offense and has to reply on defense during certain parts, what will happen?

... a defense that he has never had...

if jmm can land at will

May will make it rain!
              The difference being Marquez throws in combinations while Floyd potshots. Floyd will only be able to keep distance for x amount of time if theres nothing behind that jab.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                you think he will land a left like that on floyd?
                remember in boxing everything can happen.. There's a chance that he can land it on floyd. But the big question is how much is his chance on landing that punch to Floyd. For me around its 20% only.

Comment

Pac would never land anything like that on Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                    what do you think will happen?

im sure he can land it.
                    thats 12 rounds.
                    he can make it with PBF.

pac's unpredictable.
                    If IF was a fifth, we'd all be drunk.

Comment

I know that Mayweather will definitely go down.

Comment

Working...
                      X