Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac lands that giant left(he landed at hatton)into PBF's chin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all we know he was just trying to land a haymaker and got lucky. He was punching with Hatton and his got there first.
    No that straight left was planned. If I remember things correctly he went jab jab straight. Though Hatton should have guarded against it, I knew the left was coming right after the second jab and expected Hatton to put his hands up but instead he got dropped like a scrub.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      how many PAC-like opponents has floyd fought?
      You mean Asian?
      Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
      100k on Pacquiao when it happens if you're interested then.
      You got it. That goes for you too Mak.

100k on Floyd if the fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Guapo View Post
        You mean Asian?

You got it. That goes for you too Mak.

100k on Floyd if the fight happens.

asian? no...i mean a relentless southpaw that throws from all angles and doesn't get tired

and no, that fight aint happening...nov 14th will bring in good numbers which will kill any leverage for floyd in negotiating

Comment

asian? no...i mean a relentless southpaw that throws from all angles and doesn't get tired

and no, that fight aint happening...nov 14th will bring in good numbers which will kill any leverage for floyd in negotiating
          Pac is not relentless Mak. He fights in spurts. Look at the Marquez fights. Once you catch him coming in he slows down and picks spots. The only fights he was relentless in was the Morales fights cuz' Erik was there to throw down.

Floyd will do the same but w/ more size.

This talk about Pac being relentless is crazy.

But assuming it somehow miraculously happens, 100k?

Comment

Originally posted by El_Guapo View Post
            Pac is not relentless Mak. He fights in spurts. Look at the Marquez fights. Once you catch him coming in he slows down and picks spots. The only fights he was relentless in was the Morales fights cuz' Erik was there to throw down.

Floyd will do the same but w/ more size.

This talk about Pac being relentless is crazy.

But assuming it somehow miraculously happens, 100k?

no offense Dap but now you're just talkin out of your ass

as for the bet, maybe if you pay larry up first....

Comment

no offense Dap but now you're just talkin out of your ass

as for the bet, maybe if you pay larry up first....
              Fuk Larry, I don't owe him anything, he's trippin'.

Fine, if the fight happens, lets make 300k. I'm trying to see what you see about Pac but against guys that can box, he doesn't look relentless.

I hate Floyds guts, but if there's one thing that f@g can do is run and counter.

Horrible fight for Pac, but I suspect since the hype will be so big, they'll make it anyway.

Comment

That punch KO's PBF if it lands identically as in the Ricky fight.

Comment

Anyone would get totally ****ed up by a power shot like that landing totally flush, including Mayweather, but nobody aside from Hatton is stupid enough to let Pac land it, especially Mayweather.

I want to look back at some of Hatton's old fights and see if his defence has always been so terrible.

Comment

^^^^ This

Comment

IF... more like if pac can't mount an effective offense and has to reply on defense during certain parts, what will happen?

... a defense that he has never had...

if jmm can land at will

May will make it rain!

Comment

Working...
                      X