Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto Promises To Beat Mosley "Steroids or Not"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got Mosley UD beating Berto to the punch and dropping him in rds.11,12..

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
      "Mosley fighting guys with no skill"??? WTF!!!! He has the best resume of all active welterweights.
      He has been in the division for ten years.

If he didn't....

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
        "Mosley fighting guys with no skill"??? WTF!!!! He has the best resume of all active welterweights.
        i dont know about the best resume of all active welterweights i think that goes to Cotto but Mosley has fought some good guys but skill wise they are not good Antonio Margarito has no skills and Ricardo Mayorga has no skills Miguel Cotto has skills and guess what Moslely lost so that shows you right there in Mosley last two fights he fought brawlers and guys that will stand and trade with him when he fights someone fast with boxing skills he is going to have a hard night
        Last edited by Boss Don; 10-28-2009, 09:20 AM.

Comment

oh ****, mosley is gonna kick his ass

Comment

Originally posted by grgsbrwr View Post
            love the smack talk!!! Im tired of all these quiet ass WW's... other than margacheato, no one else talks **** in this division... pbf, cotton, pwill, clottey, quitana, cintron, sugar
            Floyd doesnt talk ****?

Comment

Whats wrong with talking smack? Shane has been doing it since he screwed himself over and is desperate for a payday. The trash talk keep things interesting...what you want these guys to do? Send flowers to each other?

Having said that, Berto is still getting his ass whooped.

Comment

the steroids or not.. comment is going to cost him a ko!!

shane by brutal KO!

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
                  i dont know about the best resume of all active welterweights i think that goes to Cotto but Mosley has fought some good guys but skill wise they are not good Antonio Margarito has no skills and Ricardo Mayorga has no skills Miguel Cotto has skills and guess what Moslely lost so that shows you right there in Mosley last two fights he fought brawlers and guys that will stand and trade with him when he fights someone fast with boxing skills he is going to have a hard night
                  Are u fkn serious? Cotto a better resume then Mosley? Lmao Lmao Lmao how long have u been watching boxing... No fkn way Cottto has a better resume then Mosley FOH

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
                    i agree,,...and b4 that he fought a wayyy past it Vargas 2 times in a row...

I dont see why EVERYONE is soo hype on Mosley beating Mayweather...he does the same thing in every fight....paws that weak jab out and throws a hail mary right hand over and over...and over......thats all he did to Vargas, Mayorga, Cotto & Margarito.......

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
                      Are u fkn serious? Cotto a better resume then Mosley? Lmao Lmao Lmao how long have u been watching boxing... No fkn way Cottto has a better resume then Mosley FOH
                      Cotto does have a better WW resume than Mosely.

Comment

Working...
                      X