No announcement yet.

Berto Promises To Beat Mosley "Steroids or Not"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad disrespect

Man everybody is disrespecting shane they must be jealous shane just destroyed a fighter that no one wanted to face including floyd ,they all avoided margarito, now they all are showing major disrespect, shane needs to ditch the nice guy image it has gotten him nowhere he needs to start thugging a little more, thug classy if you will which is consistent with the way he is anyway, he needs to go in here and make a statement and put berto to sleep, and if he beats the winner of manny/cotto he needs to take care of that fake fraud of a champion mayweather. I just hope bob positions floyd in a way that he will have to face mosley, give mosley the winner of the manny/cotto fight not floyd, force him to face shane so he will stop running.

Comment

I hope Mosley brutally k.os Berto!

Comment

i hope mosley hits berto so hard he gets AIDS

Comment

Berto must be a very heavy underdog. I see Mosley knocking him out around the middle of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by grgsbrwr View Post
            This fight will be a lot closer than what you all think... urango and Collazo arent bums...
            and mosley's not that great....it's amazing how BS rides this dudes nuts....

he looked great against the 1 dimensional margarito, who know says he had trouble making weight for that fight....but let's not forget ssm was a round away from losing to mayorga....SMH

Comment

Berto's father was a professional wrestler, he is probably coaching him into talking some smack. Its good for business to hype the fight up. Lets see if Berto can shock the world, but at this point Mosley is looking to massacre someone on the ring

Comment

don't talk that much!

Berto...u got knocked down by Cosme Rivera...what will an angry Moseley do to you?

Comment

Mosely by horrendous ass whoopin TKO!

Comment

Is this guy serious. Sounds to me like Berto is the one who grew a pair of balls overnight or at least he thinks he has. Berto's chin & his level of opposition thus far shows he will never last 12rds with Mosley. Berto is the one who looks like a dumbass after saying that, (what a badass talkin smack over twitter). I can't wait to see when he comes face to face with Mosley. I remember not too long ago that Berto said he was the best welterweight in the world & then all the top welters including PW were calling him out telling him if your the best then u have to beat us and he hid for about a month and then made up excuses that he was moving down to 140. What a tough guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
                      and mosley's not that great....it's amazing how BS rides this dudes nuts....

he looked great against the 1 dimensional margarito, who know says he had trouble making weight for that fight....but let's not forget ssm was a round away from losing to mayorga....SMH
                      Says the guy from south Florida Bertos home state

Comment

Working...
                      X