Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto Promises To Beat Mosley "Steroids or Not"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like souljer girl there sugar would knock him for six berto lost to collazo he aint ***** sugar should fight him ad a belt give him more tools to grab a fight with the bigger boys around pac mayweather see a mosley pac fight bein the next big one cause pac mayweather gona talk themselves out of a super fight

Comment

Berto decisions Mosley...I'm calling it

And when he does I guarantee this board will say Shane is washed up...

Comment

Shane got this one! i just hope he can keep up the performance he had against Margarito. very few times i am as impressed of a fighter as that night. Sugar Shane Mosley KO 7 Andre Berto

Comment

Berto is desperate for an "L" on his record.

Comment

I mess with berto but he had a draw basically with Collazo.... It will be scary what mosley would do to him

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
              Berto decisions Mosley...I'm calling it

And when he does I guarantee this board will say Shane is washed up...
              I agree homie. I also think berto will UD him. I think Shane will be too rusty and father time will catch a bit to him!!!

I hope I wrong I he KTFO Berto!!

Comment

I doubt this was Berto talking on his twitter acount. I've talked to the kid several times at fights and his rhetoric was far too articulate to be confused with this "poppin smack" bull****. Whomever said it, it was to get some interest in a fight that has had next to none. It's not like people are praying Berto gets into the ring again and while Mosley has always had a decent following and for good reason, he was never the big ticket he could've/should've been. It's a decent fight that will teach us a lot about both men. Let's sign it and get it on already.

Comment

Originally posted by HeartAttack View Post
                  I doubt this was Berto talking on his twitter acount. I've talked to the kid several times at fights and his rhetoric was far too articulate to be confused with this "poppin smack" bull****. Whomever said it, it was to get some interest in a fight that has had next to none. It's not like people are praying Berto gets into the ring again and while Mosley has always had a decent following and for good reason, he was never the big ticket he could've/should've been. It's a decent fight that will teach us a lot about both men. Let's sign it and get it on already.
                  I believe it was him talkin that smack, he is cocky, like what he said after, the Urango fight. Mosley will smoke his ass, can't wait for that.

Comment

Berto has a chance against Shane, but I think his chin is soft and Shane will tax it. Berto has had one test in his career and nearly flunked it. Not great for the WBC belt holder.

Comment

Damn, this boy is begging for an asswhopping now.

Comment

Working...
                      X