No announcement yet.

better resume, cotto or hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
    damn ur ******ed...just because your completely outlanding you opponent one round by a large amount of punches the round is still most likely scored a 10-9 round..but all those punches go toward your final punch stats...an example for ur ******ed ass is juan manuel lopez against penalosa...lopez dominated penalosa, for instance round 8 where he landed 87 punches..he was still only rewarded with a 10-9 round...learn the sport...more punches landed does not win you a fight...more rounds won do idiot!!!!!!!!!!! fights go by a round by round basis!!!!!

80 to 20 punches...

and did i ever say it applied for everysingle fight? punchstats help you decide when you have a close fight ie. cotto/clottey etc...

******s

Comment

Originally posted by Aracibo04 View Post
      LOL yea it was ugly for the bears! damn... like whats his name said that avatar of yours is ****ographically gay!! but why one more week?? i don't get it did you loose a bet LOL
      yeah it was a bet with battheman. he's a packers fan from denmark. go figure.

i lost another bet to him again so it's another week again.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
        they dont necessarily indicate the winner... but they are a necessity in close fights...
        wrong again dumbass...by your logic juan manuel marquez should have beaten manny pacquiao in their second fight since he outlanded him 172 to 157 then right?

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
          Cedric Benson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bears

True Story.
          make your next date give you genorrhea.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
            I don't think so. I've always thought Floyd was better at 140 than 147. At 147, he started to change as a fighter and started to take rounds off and threw less.

Floyd asked for the fight at 140 and Hatton's team refused.

Plus, Floyd was coming in at under 150 when he fought Hatton. Hatton was coming in at around the same weight by fight-time for his JrWW fights.
            This wasn't a 160 fighter vs. a 149+ fighter. They just skipped the weigh-in charade of losing weight for the scales. It was a healthier more honest way of doing things.
            i'm just messing around , uncle benny.

killing time before the laker game.

Comment

80 to 20 punches...

and did i ever say it applied for everysingle fight? punchstats help you decide when you have a close fight ie. cotto/clottey etc...

******s

sorry for off the topic

but anyway...is she(who is in your sig) a korean actor ?
              I realize that recently

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
                Well some of it had to do with Hatton's strategy of holding on/grappling until Tszyu got tired which was likely given he was 35+ and only fought 9 rounds in 3 years...but do you think that version of Tszyu was the same fighter in earlier years?

no

but he wasnt really to the point where you would call him 'past his prime'

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis Lass View Post
                  i'm just messing around , uncle benny.

killing time before the laker game.
                  waiting for the same thing

Comment

no

but he wasnt really to the point where you would call him 'past his prime'
                    how wasn't it past his prime? it was his last fight!!!!!1 don't you think he didn't have the hunger for boxing anymore or do u honestly believe hatton beat his prime outta him and forced him into retirement?

Comment

• wrong again dumbass...by your logic juan manuel marquez should have beaten manny pacquiao in their second fight since he outlanded him 172 to 157 then right?

so no response? well atleast you learned punch stats are not as reliable a source to determine a winner as you once thought...please don't be so ****** again!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X