Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto is going to be getting lots of ***** after that water scene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was watching it w/ my gf and she said he looked to be small in the pants.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Guapo View Post
      I was watching it w/ my gf and she said he looked to be small in the pants.

You think so? Maybe your TV is small because it look to me like he has a huge dick.

No **** BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Pounding View Post
        You think so? Maybe your TV is small because it look to me like he has a huge dick.

No **** BTW.
        No fucc that... That **** was ****... WTF are you doing looking? Or Even noticing it? No bro that **** is ****...

Comment

Originally posted by George W Bush View Post
          He could be getting all kinds of white vag instead he's reconciling with his wife? Here's a tip dickhead: RECONCILE WITH YOUR WIFE AFTER YOU RETIRE AND YOU GET REALLY FAT. Now's the time to sex as many white women as possible.
          U crazy mudafuka, u got me LMAO over here. Because is so fukin true!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            no fucc that... That **** was ****... Wtf are you doing looking? Or even noticing it? No bro that **** is ****...

lmaoooooooooooo!!!!!!

Comment

T.S. :gay:

Comment

Cotto is going to become an internet sensation and his ***** getting abilitys will sky rocket now.
                LOL@ u

well if he does, say goodbye to strength in the legs for the fight.

Oh well, I bet on Pac anyway.

Comment

No I am not a Rican. I am Mexican-American.

And BTW I am sick of this stereotype BS in boxing that the boxer only has fans from were he comes from and insted of saying Cotto fans they say Ricans. **** I know other Mexican-Americans that like Cotto also is not like all his fans come from Puerto Rico.

Dude, calm down. I'm not Rican but I am a fan of Cotto too. But I'm not trying to big him up into something he's not. The only boxer who has come close to having "universal sex appeal" would be Oscar De La Hoya. Don't act like any ***** would mess with him.. the truth is, he's in a niche sport and isn't half of the star as Oscar was.

Dude, no **** (I'm laughing my ass off right now), but I bet a lot of Rican women would love to get a piece of him.

Universal sex appeal is Antonio Sabato Jr. You ask any ***** about him and they would jump his bones, regardless of their race.

Miguel Cotto = God to Rican women. Oscar = universal sex appeal.

No ****.

Comment

this has to do with boxing how?????...............................

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                      Gayest thread of 2009, what a way to close the year.
                      WTF is happening to this forum? :blow:

Comment

Working...
                      X