No announcement yet.

Cotto is going to be getting lots of ***** after that water scene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
    You must be about 16 years old to believe that looks is what gets you the bitches..LMAO!..

it's actually a lil something we call SWAG..

Lil Wayne gets the baddest bitches ever..of course money's got a lot to do with it..but I still never seen a ***** say Bill Gates is FAWKING HOTT!!..it's that swag Wayne carries..

Looks ain't **** to these females..they rather have a ****** with confidence and goals PERIOD!..

I bet Cotto gets MAAAD females..he's a boxer..they can't all look like Haye, Prime Hoya, or even Sturm..but that swag has this dude pipin bitches left and right I bet!..
    u must of not read the part where i said "demeanor" or maybe u dont know what it means..and yes we have all read and experineced "the game"im from L.A homie but dont overlook the importance of looks so much(sorry if your ugly)i lost all my exess weight this year(over 50lbs) i carried from my sales agent days and the difference in attention i get is night and ****ing day without saying a word..add to that my experience developing game from when i was fat and loaded with money and had to develop lots of "SWAG"

Comment

Originally posted by suckmebeautiful View Post
      u must of not read the part where i said "demeanor" or maybe u dont know what it means..and yes we have all read and experineced "the game"im from L.A homie but dont overlook the importance of looks so much(sorry if your ugly)i lost all my exess weight this year(over 50lbs) i carried from my sales agent days and the difference in attention i get is night and ****ing day without saying a word..add to that my experience developing game from when i was fat and loaded with money and had to develop lots of "SWAG"
      im 24 by the way and saying all this **** on experience not just to spite you..i used to think just like u!

Comment

Originally posted by Pounding View Post
        I am telling you dude a few of my girlfriends left me a bunch of text messages saying "Did you watch Cotto on that water scene? wow!".

Cotto is going to become an internet sensation and his ***** getting abilitys will sky rocket now.
        What's so news worthy about that?

oooooo Cotto is getting a new cat stop the presses.

Comment

Gayest thread of 2009, what a way to close the year.

Comment

Originally posted by suckmebeautiful View Post
            im 24 by the way and saying all this **** on experience not just to spite you..i used to think just like u!
            LMAO @ (sorry if your ugly)..

anyways..like I said..so..you were once the type to hardly ever get noticed and now you lost weight and you have a new sense of "demeanor" as you like to call it..because I'm sure losing 50lbs (congrats on that) put your ego to the next level!!..

believe it or not..it's hardly to do with your looks and more to do with the confidence you strut in now..ask any girl what she's attracted to most..and I bet the majority will say confidence..

why do you think some of the ugliest ******s can pull some of the baddest girls?..(not only celebrities)..think about it..looks to them is more like a "bonus"..

Comment

This thread is really stupid.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Miguel Cotto has a messed up dome and he doesn't have universal sex appeal. Universal sex appeal for the bitches is someone like Antonio Sabato Jr.

Miguel Cotto lol. You must be Rican.

No ****.

Comment

Originally posted by niteshift View Post
                  Miguel Cotto has a messed up dome and he doesn't have universal sex appeal. Universal sex appeal for the bitches is someone like Antonio Sabato Jr.

Miguel Cotto lol. You must be Rican.

No ****.
                  No I am not a Rican. I am Mexican-American.

And BTW I am sick of this stereotype BS in boxing that the boxer only has fans from were he comes from and insted of saying Cotto fans they say Ricans. **** I know other Mexican-Americans that like Cotto also is not like all his fans come from Puerto Rico.

Comment

Originally posted by Pounding View Post
                    I am telling you dude a few of my girlfriends left me a bunch of text messages saying "Did you watch Cotto on that water scene? wow!".

Cotto is going to become an internet sensation and his ***** getting abilitys will sky rocket now.
                    You're a F@G.

Comment

He could be getting all kinds of white vag instead he's reconciling with his wife? Here's a tip dickhead: RECONCILE WITH YOUR WIFE AFTER YOU RETIRE AND YOU GET REALLY FAT. Now's the time to sex as many white women as possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X