Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch Edges Andre Dirrell With Split Call Verdict

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do think won the Froch/Dirrell fight?

Vote....Who do u think won?

Comment

They Robbed My Boy!!!

I knew he was too fast & skilled for Froch. I wouldnt even continue in the tourney if I was him. Then this stupid ref screwed up the whole fight. He was slow to come in and break things up so the fighters continued to throw but then he gets mad when they did. Then youre going to take a point late in the 10th round when both guys have been fouling all fight? Thats so phoney

Comment

I didnt like the survival tactics of Dirrell , but he won , Froch hit air all night .

Comment

Apologies on behalf of all Green Teefs everywhere...

... disgusting officiating that allowed Froch to fight so dirty he put Hatton and Hopkins to shame.

And a decision (though where were the judges from? I'll look it up in a sec... they weren't British judges, were they?) that was... just wrong.

Froch was awful tonight. I appreciate he's never silky smooth and Ray Robinsonesque, but this was the first time I'd seen Dirrell and I was VERY impressed.

I gave Froch 4 rounds at best, even with the bogus point deduction (and why wasn't Carl deducted points????) there's NO WAY I had him winning that fight.

I always argue about this "you'll never win a decision abroad" **** I hear from Yanks but **** me.

Dirrell was masterful, a disgraceful decision. Sorry.

Comment

Horrrible fight. Froch was punching at air all night n Dirrell was grabbing n running

Comment

Dirrell was robbed

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
                I didnt like the survival tactics of Dirrell , but he won , Froch hit air all night .
                ****ing ****teee decision i had dirrell winning it

Comment

Dirrell wasn't throwing enough, but I still thought he did enough to win, oh yeah and Froch was fighting really dirty.

Comment

Actually, I had it a DRAW.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      Dirrell didn't win more then 3 rounds, lucky if 4. WTF!!!!!!!!
                      dirrell gave froch a boxing clinic

Comment

Working...
                      X