No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Camp Explosion: Ariza Admits To Koncz KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hold up.

It says Koncz has been trying to make actual training camp decisions? and wants Freddie removed?

That's ****ing unacceptable, disgraceful even. I'm so glad Ariza cracked him.

Comment

Originally posted by briggs33 View Post
      its for Cottos title WBO and the dumb WBC diamond belt

Koncz got what he deserved. No bad karma intended for Manny.

As for the WBC belt being dumb, your lucky you livin and about to witness a historic moment. Nothing can be dumb about a new belt that has been made for 2 elite fighters going to to toe at a catchweight. Believe me this is history in the making.

Welcome to 2009!!!

Comment

The thing with this story is it refers to another source. The source of this is Michael Marley.

My problem is how come this is not on the news yet on The Filipino Channel and GMA network.

Comment

haha....some funny ****!!

Comment

Hope this makes the 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by zeidrich View Post
              Koncz denies the report!

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                The thing with this story is it refers to another source. The source of this is Michael Marley.

My problem is how come this is not on the news yet on The Filipino Channel and GMA network.
                I agree but do you think Marley actually has the stones to fabricate an Ariza interview? He would get ousted pretty quick if it was all made up.

Comment

koncz deserved it, what a git

Comment

pacfans now talking to various death squads in the PI to take care of the Koncz douchebag!

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
                      Mark Vester, how do you know that the 24/ 7 camermen caught this on video for sure?

I really hope they did. They already missed the floyd shooting incident. they better not miss this one. this one has drama written all over it and would do big tv ratings...
                      Don't be silly. They wouldn't air it even if they did catch it on camera.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X