No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Camp Explosion: Ariza Admits To Koncz KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao Camp Explosion: Ariza Admits To Koncz KO

The hot story, broken by BoxingScene.com's Ronnie Nathanielsz, and later denied by Michael Koncz - has now been confirmed to be 100% legit. As previously reported on BoxingScene, Manny Pacquiao's conditioning coach Alex Ariza punched out Michael Koncz, who is Pacquiao's adviser, after tempers exploded at Manny's training camp in Baguio City. [details]
    Last edited by ProBox1; 10-16-2009, 07:00 PM.

Koncz got redfaced and snapped, “None of your fugging business!”

That’s when Ariza rained a five punch combination on Koncz’s head.

“I hit Koncz and he started screaming. That’s when the bodyguards moved in and grabbed me, pulled me off him
    *****!

Comment

Hahah, sounds like this guy had it coming to him. Maybe he will realize he is a paper pusher and not a fighter and he can't talk to people like that.

Comment

man this makes the Mayweathers seem normal

Comment

coke makes you act like that!

the canadian dude is on coke.

Comment

hahaha i think pac'll look fine on the 15th but this is some entertaining ****.

Comment

Wait HE DID WHAT
              “I hit Koncz and he started screaming."
              wahahaha

Comment

Koncz sounds like a complete and utter douchebag. Why on Earth Pacquiao would want such a divisive character around his camp is beyond me. This is the sort of **** that might be the difference between winning or losing, especially against an extremely talented and bigger man in Cotto.

Comment

if koncz ****s up this fight for me i'll personally **** him up right there ringside come fightnight. dumbass mother****er.

Comment

please God, let there be a video of this

Comment

Working...
                    X