Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Camp Explosion: Ariza Admits To Koncz KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shiet! I can't wait to see this on 24/7. This is really turning into a sudser.

Comment

Pacquiao Camp Explosion: Ariza Admits To Koncz KO

The hot story, broken by BoxingScene.com's Ronnie Nathanielsz, and later denied by Michael Koncz - has now been confirmed to be 100% legit. As previously reported on BoxingScene, Manny Pacquiao's conditioning coach Alex Ariza punched out Michael Koncz, who is Pacquiao's advisor, after tempers exploded at Manny's training camp in Baguio City. [details]

Comment

so the fight IS gonna be on the 24/7? according to the last line of the article???

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          so the fight IS gonna be on the 24/7? according to the last line of the article???
          damn i hope so. and **** koncz. pac needs to get rid of him

Comment

It'd be good TV, what?

Comment

Stupid of Ariza. Now he'll likely face charges in a lawsuit and be fired anyway.

He could've just walked away, spoken to Manny, and avoided the drama.

Comment

this is going to be on 24/7 it should be pretty good then better than Pacquiao paying his friends to lose weight

Comment

Originally posted by zeidrich View Post
                  pac acted like its just normal...

this chaos is just normal for him...... im glad this happen, everyone in pacland hate this guy since 2008!
                  When you've lived the kind of life PAC has lived, the severe hardship, to being one of the most influential, if not the most influential person in his country, these kind of stories, I'm sure is just comedy to him.

And why wouldn't it be normal to PAC? For chrissakes, the guy makes a living out of beating the crap out of people.

If PAC would've witnessed the altercation, he probably would've been making side-bets with Freddy on who would win and then order the bodyguards to yank Ariza off of Koncz, after a good chuckle lol

PAC would've be watching it, like it was a ****-fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    Stupid of Ariza. Now he'll likely face charges in a lawsuit and be fired anyway.

He could've just walked away, spoken to Manny, and avoided the drama.
                    Remember, the incident happened in the Philippines, which is not that much of a litigatory society like the US. Also, I'm sure Pac can squash this incident without having to involve litigations.

Now, if this had happened in the US, it's a totally different story.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                      Remember, the incident happened in the Philippines, which is not that much of a litigatory society like the US. Also, I'm sure Pac can squash this incident without having to involve litigations.

Now, if this had happened in the US, it's a totally different story.
                      You have a point, but, lawyers are lawyers.

And, since Koncz is an Arum minion. And Arum has been very cozy with some of the most influential, and shadiest politicians in the Philippines, I'm pretty sure, they can make Ariza's short comfortable stay in Baguio just a lil difficult.

Ariza is d*mb too, I'd never come out with admitting what happened to the media. That gives Koncz crazy ammo.

Comment

Working...
                      X