Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The very SIMPLE reason Fury CANNOT defeat Usyk in a rematch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give both Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua 'A serious chance of still being able to beat Oleksandr Uysk'.

But? Out of the two fighters, people would have to admit that Anthony Joshua 'Is the favourite to achieve such a feat. If Joshua vs Uysk III was called for next, that fight would most likely be a closer fight to judge than Fury vs Uysk II'.

There is no denying the presents of Anthony Joshua 'Joshua is the only top level Heavyweight in the game, who is decimating, obliterating and systematically destroying his opponents'.

It has got to the point now in Joshua's career, where his critics do not want to talk about him 'Metaphorically, when they see Joshua walking down the street. They cross the road'.

I have watched Fury vs Uysk in parts once again, and? I believe Uysk skill for skill fought two better fights back to back vs Joshua 'Even the statistics of the two Joshua fights show this, Uysk was forced to throw 712 punches vs Joshua II landing a total of 170 pounds. Uysk threw 407 punches vs Fury, landing a total of 170 punches'.

Joshua's worst performance vs Uysk is considered to be his first fight 'Even during that fight, skill for skill Joshua in many parts is out performing Fury'. Joshua in his first fight vs Uysk was hit than Fury, produced a higher work rate than Fury. And at no point in that fight was he anywhere near hurt to the level that Fury was vs Uysk'.

Teddy Atlas made a point coming into the fight, for the reason why 'He was not entirely backing Fury to win. That reason and factor was that Oleksandr Uysk knows how to win'.

Knowing how to win is a misunderstood ability in competitive sports. And when you really analyse Fury's career 'I don't think Fury knows how to win, at the same rate or consistency as Oleksandr Uysk or Anthony Joshua'.

Uysk and Joshua are both Olympic Champions. From the very start of their boxing careers, there has been monumental pressure on them to always win 'Especially Anthony Joshua who as a Champion or contender is held to a extremely high standard'.

Tyson Fury in my opinion has not experienced boxing in the same way as Anthony Joshua 'Fury has not been held to a very high standard as a Champion or fighter'.

Note: But regardless of all of those points, I would still give Tyson Fury a serious chance of beating Oleksandr Uysk in a potential rematch. I have spoken upon this subject before, and the main reasons why I would give Fury a serious chance is 'Due to his attributes as a fighter, and the fact that he has a vast operational window at Heavyweight'.

Oleksandr Uysk in order to beat Tyson Fury or Anthony Joshua 'Uysk is having to fight them in a very difficult way every single time. Because stylistically that is what his best attributes allow him to do. Uysk's best attributes his skill game, and his endurance'.

Uysk against most top level Heavyweights, so far has only really 'Out skilled and pointed them, or out lasted them with his endurance. And that style of fighting is very difficult way to fight'.

If Uysk fights Fury or Joshua again, he most likely going to have to climb those mountains 'That is the level of effort that will be needed to win'.

Oleksandr Uysk is a great fighter, he is the most accomplished active fighter in the sport of boxing 'Uysk's wins over both Fury and Joshua are pound for pound, the greatest feats of achievement in the sport of boxing in the last 15 years'. But his best attributes as a fighter, only allow him to win a certain way at Heavyweight 'Uysk is ether out skilling his opponents, or out lasting them with his endurance'.

If you compare Oleksandr Uysk to fighters such as David Haye and Evander Holyfield 'Those former cruiserweights, even as Heavyweights. There best attributes as fighters, allowed them to win fights in a more sensational, brutal and at times conclusive fashion than Uysk'.

David Haye had immense power, speed, athleticism, and his defensive capabilities at his peak were superior to Uysk. Evander Holyfield had extreme levels of brute strength, endurance. Combined with a high invulnerability to physical attacks, and some sort of healing factor.

If people understand what I am saying? Oleksandr Uysk at Heavyweight has never been that type of fighter or threat 'Stylistically if Uysk is embroiled in rematches and trilogy's with fighters like Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua those fights are always going to be potentially extremely difficult fights. Especially if Fury and Joshua are in solid condition'.

Nobody can really make any excuses for Tyson Fury. Fury's preparation for Uysk, was most likely unprecedented 'Fury has endured 3 back to back training camps. leading into the May 18th Undisputed Heavyweight title fight'.

But like I said during the build up to the first fight 'Tyson Fury will ether win or lose the rematch in training camp. People that have any knowledge of performance based sports, will understand? That real performance and conditioning is built by accumulation'.

Tyson Fury is a in a position now where he can accumulate, he has endured 3 back to back training camps 'And even though he lost vs Usyk. When you really analyse his career, skill for skill potentially Fury's performance could be rated in his top-3 best performances ever'.

Tyson Fury's best performances skill for skill as a Heavyweight are Fury vs Kiltschko, Fury vs Wilder II, and due to Uysk being a vastly superior pure boxer to Wilder 'There is a debate that Fury's performance vs Uysk is greater than Wilder III'.

Skill for skill Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Uysk was a higher level fight than Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury III 'So although Fury did not win vs Uysk. The levels of the action produced from Fury, are potentially greater than his performance vs Deontay Wilder III'.

If Tyson Fury wants to give himself the best opportunity to win the rematch vs Oleksandr Uysk 'The preparation starts now, in some way shape or form'.

Tyson Fury needs to understand 'That he is not miles better than his nearest competition, they are right there with him' etc.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 05-27-2024, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
      I give both Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua 'A serious chance of still being able to beat Oleksandr Uysk'.

But? Out of the two fighters, people would have to admit that Anthony Joshua 'Is the favourite to achieve such a feat. If Joshua vs Uysk III was called for next, that fight would most likely be a closer fight to judge than Fury vs Uysk II'.

There is no denying the presents of Anthony Joshua 'Joshua is the only top level Heavyweight in the game, who is decimating, obliterating and systematically destroying his opponents'.

It has got to the point now in Joshua's career, where his critics do not want to talk about him 'Metaphorically, when they see Joshua walking down the street. They cross the road'.

I have watched Fury vs Uysk in parts once again, and? I believe Uysk skill for skill fought two better fights back to back vs Joshua 'Even the statistics of the two Joshua fights show this, Uysk was forced to throw 712 punches vs Joshua II landing a total of 170 pounds. Uysk threw 407 punches vs Fury, landing a total of 170 punches'.

Joshua's worst performance vs Uysk is considered to be his first fight 'Even during that fight, skill for skill Joshua in many parts is out performing Fury'. Joshua in his first fight vs Uysk was hit than Fury, produced a higher work rate than Fury. And at no point in that fight was he anywhere near hurt to the level that Fury was vs Uysk'.

Teddy Atlas made a point coming into the fight, for the reason why 'He was not entirely backing Fury to win. That reason and factor was that Oleksandr Uysk knows how to win'.

Knowing how to win is a misunderstood ability in competitive sports. And when you really analyse Fury's career 'I don't think Fury knows how to win, at the same rate or consistency as Oleksandr Uysk or Anthony Joshua'.

Uysk and Joshua are both Olympic Champions. From the very start of their boxing careers, there has been monumental pressure on them to always win 'Especially Anthony Joshua who as a Champion or contender is held to a extremely high standard'.

Tyson Fury in my opinion has not experienced boxing in the same way as Anthony Joshua 'Fury has not been held to a very high standard as a Champion or fighter'.

Note: But regardless of all of those points, I would still give Tyson Fury a serious chance of beating Oleksandr Uysk in a potential rematch. I have spoken upon this subject before, and the main reasons why I would give Fury a serious chance is 'Due to his attributes as a fighter, and the fact that he has a vast operational window at Heavyweight'.

Oleksandr Uysk in order to beat Tyson Fury or Anthony Joshua 'Uysk is having to fight them in a very difficult way every single time. Because stylistically that is what his best attributes allow him to do. Uysk's best attributes his skill game, and his endurance'.

Uysk against most top level Heavyweights, so far has only really 'Out skilled and pointed them, or out lasted them with his endurance. And that style of fighting is very difficult way to fight'.

If Uysk fights Fury or Joshua again, he most likely going to have to climb those mountains 'That is the level of effort that will be needed to win'.

Oleksandr Uysk is a great fighter, he is the most accomplished active fighter in the sport of boxing 'Uysk's wins over both Fury and Joshua are pound for pound, the greatest feats of achievement in the sport of boxing in the last 15 years'. But his best attributes as a fighter, only allow him to win a certain way at Heavyweight 'Uysk is ether out skilling his opponents, or out lasting them with his endurance'.

If you compare Oleksandr Uysk to fighters such as David Haye and Evander Holyfield 'Those former cruiserweights, even as Heavyweights. There best attributes as fighters, allowed them to win fights in a more sensational, brutal and at times conclusive fashion than Uysk'.

David Haye had immense power, speed, athleticism, and his defensive capabilities at his peak were superior to Uysk. Evander Holyfield had extreme levels of brute strength, endurance. Combined with a high invulnerability to physical attacks, and some sort of healing factor.

If people understand what I am saying? Oleksandr Uysk at Heavyweight has never been that type of fighter or threat 'Stylistically if Uysk is embroiled in rematches and trilogy's with fighters like Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua those fights are always going to be potentially extremely difficult fights. Especially if Fury and Joshua are in solid condition'.

Nobody can really make any excuses for Tyson Fury. Fury's preparation for Uysk, was most likely unprecedented 'Fury has endured 3 back to back training camps. leading into the May 18th Undisputed Heavyweight title fight'.

But like I said during the build up to the first fight 'Tyson Fury will ether win or lose the rematch in training camp. People that have any knowledge of performance based sports, will understand? That real performance and conditioning is built by accumulation'.

Tyson Fury is a in a position now where he can accumulate, he has endured 3 back to back training camps 'And even though he lost vs Usyk. When you really analyse his career, skill for skill potentially Fury's performance could be rated in his top-3 best performances ever'.

Tyson Fury's best performances skill for skill as a Heavyweight are Fury vs Kiltschko, Fury vs Wilder II, and due to Uysk being a vastly superior pure boxer to Wilder 'There is a debate that Fury's performance vs Uysk is greater than Wilder III'.

Skill for skill Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Uysk was a higher level fight than Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury III 'So although Fury did not win vs Uysk. The levels of the action produced from Fury, are potentially greater than his performance vs Deontay Wilder III'.

If Tyson Fury wants to give himself the best opportunity to win the rematch vs Oleksandr Uysk 'The preparation starts now, in some way shape or form'.

Tyson Fury needs to understand 'That he is not miles better than his nearest competition, they are right there with him' etc.

You are hoping AJ is going to catch Usyk eventually if they fight enough times, yes that might be... But after 2 L's he needs to fight some top contender or two first before he deserves it. Don't forget it was AJ who escaped a career ending KO at the hands of Usyk at the end of the 12th in the first fight.
      Last edited by Haka; 05-27-2024, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Fury in fantasy fight s is always supposed to be great in h2h matchups, and fair well, so why wouldn't he best usyk in rematch?
        The one who best wlad in Germany is supposed to do well against anyone in history, but you can't cherry pick what version of fury will turn up against usyk in rematch. And would the best version of fury beat the best version ever of usyk, or the Ali who best liston?

Comment

Just my 2 cents here, gentlemen.

Y'all talking about how Fury's "not sure" or "doubting himself".

Of course, psychology is a big part of boxing, but how about being in shape and punching your opponent on the face?

Comment

Fury did go into the fight lacking his usual confidence and self belief and the mind games he tried playing with Usyk in the build up rebounded on him and made him even more tense and nervous.

But maybe the success he had in the middle rounds, when he found his range and hurt and backed Usyk up with uppercuts, will give him more confidence going into the rematch?

On the other hand, maybe being knocked out on his feet and bounced around the ring like a pinball in an arcade game in the 9th will make him even less confident going forward?

We'll have to wait and see.

Comment

The one better from the first match usually wins a rematch even easier.

Fury was actually knocked out in the first fight.

Now Usyk knows Fury gasses out at some point. I expect usyk to move to the second gear faster next time.

Comment

Working...
              X