Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia's B-Sample Results Opened, Aren't Immediately Revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Ryan Garcia’s B-Sample Results Expected Soon Within Days
    By Tim Compton - 05/22/2024​

Ryan Garcia’s quest to prove his innocence moved a step closer today, with his B sample being opened today to have the sample examined for the presence of the banned PED Ostarine.

B Sample Analysis Underway

According to Dan Rafael on X, Ryan’s B sample was opened today to be tested, and the results will be known within days or possibly not until next week due to the weekend and the holiday on Monday for Memorial Day.

The B sample will be examined just for the drug that Ryan tested positive for, Ostarine, and not for others. If it’s positive for that substance, he’s expected to be suspended and fined, and his win over Devin Haney will likely be overturned for their April 20th fight in New York. It would be changed to a no-contest, and if Haney gets his way, Ryan will be given a loss. The win will then go to Haney.

Ryan’s fans hope his B sample is clean because they want his victory to hold up and see him back in the ring soon for a rematch with Haney or fights against other popular fighters at 140 or 147. If Ryan’s B sample is positive, Haney’s career gets new life, and he can use that as an excuse for losing the fight to the popular social media star last April.

Even if Ryan’s B sample is dirty, fans will still view Haney as the loser of that fight because it was too dominating of a performance to view the results it as a situation where Kingry got a little help pharmaceutically...

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-new...in-days/278519

Why not for "others?" Wasn't there 2 PEDs present?

He was cleared for the Nandralone.

Why, I don’t know. I didn’t see much of an explanation on as to why why.
    Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Oscar right now:

"Oh crap...wait Wait WAIT! No don't click send...let's think...think think think...uhm...wait yeah..let's say it's the meat..yeah Ryan did you eat any meat before the fight? ...who cares..yes you did...let's say that!...wait Wait! Still thinking..not yet...let's give it a few weeks...I need time..I need time... don't NOBODY release anything yet! Do this for me guys...I gotchu...Dean, Mary, John .I know you guys got kids...I gotchu...their college is covered...that house you want, it's on me...just hold off on sending out the result...meet me back at the safehouse in 13 days...ok? We cool everyone?..let's not all leave at the same time...Mary you walk out first..act like nothing happened...Dean then you go..be cool man...act cool...then I go...Ryan, sign off the Zoom and delete the meeting... John you stay here so someone is working...eat lunch...close the tabs, clear history...we got this...I love you guys"
      Last edited by TyrantT316; 05-23-2024, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post

Ryan is a cash cow. If dey bury him, many rich ppl will lose money.
        Well that is true. You are absolutely correct! It’s just the sad state of affairs in boxing.

Unfortunately, If a fighter hasn’t created enough buzz or generates enough money to the sport; In terms of box office receipts, pay-per-view buys or put meat in the seats.

Then the boxing industry wouldn’t think so much as twice as for exposing their asses to the public for popping dirty for doping or PED use.

In any case, it harms the reputation of an already corrupt sport. To allow someone like that to compete in a blood sport where someone could have easily gotten seriously hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

He was cleared for the Nandralone.

Why, I don’t know. I didn’t see much of an explanation on as to why why.
          I think one should ask that question to the WBC. After all, VADA does work for them through their so-called clean boxing program; Which is in my opinion an absolute sham.

Comment

C'mon man whats all the mistery?!? Is Cryan a drug cheat or not?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              I think one should ask that question to the WBC. After all, VADA does work for them through their so-called clean boxing program; Which is in my opinion an absolute sham.
              They lean on nonsense “confidentiality” most of the time in situations like this.

Either way, the chances of the B sample being different to the A simple is minimal.
              champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

ah this is just taking the piss

Comment

Just tell us he cheated so we can move on.

Comment

The B is split from the A so is the same ...ban anyone who cheats , including Garcia!

Comment

It's strange to me he never tested positive before especially during the Davis fight where Ostarine would have been helpful because of the weight cut and rehydration clause. Also strange that the first time he speaks out against child abuse by the elites pre fight he suddenly pops dirty post fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X