Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did AJ give Uysk a harder fight than Fury ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it funny when there are fans of a fighter who celebrate that their man lost better than another man. I guess we all have to look for moral victories someplace...

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
      Fury actually defeated Usyk and was robbed similar to Ward/Kovalev 1. Unlike AJ who was actually beaten by him back to back. The only difference is that due to the fake Ukraine war nonsense that is being shoved down our throats even though we don’t give a **** was used to propagate Usyk as a Ukrainian god/saint and no way they could have him lose to Fury. Fury won that fight and was robbed.
      U on straight up bull
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Fury did way better. He actually looked like the better fighter for significant parts of the first 6 rounds. He had a terrible 9th round. Rewatched the fight and it was pretty close with Usyk rightful winner

Comment

Because you’ll only beat Usyk by power punching …DDD did better then Fury boxing wise regardless of the stoppage and controversial low blow ,Fury survived just on size as he would but got lucky.

Joshua’s jab is harder to time bc the speed and power and follow it back , that’s what Usyk does he uses jabs against you ,ultimately that’s why .

This was like warm up for him doing 24 rounds with Joshua , Fury is a very sloppy puncher and there’s no blunt power off the front foot ,with Joshua he’s gonna hurt you anywhere throws a punch .

What got me was most talking about Usyks body but Fury isn’t a compact puncher there or one in general So it was absent in this fight .

Fury challenged Usyk to mostly a clean boxing match and it was one sided not a close fight , Joshua got it right as just a few punches landed clean on Usyk 8 rounds to 4 was the correct score then add the knockdown ? it’s not rocket science who won and Joshua probably defeats Usyk given a third shot , that’s what I think will happen .
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-19-2024, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Fury actually defeated Usyk and was robbed similar to Ward/Kovalev 1. Unlike AJ who was actually beaten by him back to back. The only difference is that due to the fake Ukraine war nonsense that is being shoved down our throats even though we don’t give a **** was used to propagate Usyk as a Ukrainian god/saint and no way they could have him lose to Fury. Fury won that fight and was robbed.
            You gotta be trolling or fughed in the head ?
            Was it when the ropes held him up that he beat Usyk ???
            Or maybe when he was showboating ???
            Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by NYG
              Fury was in control of the fight at one point, AJ was never in control of any fight with Usyk. Stop trying to compare Fury and AJ, Fury still smashes any other HW you throw at him
              What rnds was he in control at one point give me rounds and I’ll break the bad news to you bc I got them all marked ? Just like I’d mark you up face to face tough guy . Lol

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post

I think Fury did better than AJ. Fury working Usyk in the middle rounds and boxing his ears off for like 3 consecutive rounds was the worse usyk has ever looked in his career, and that stuff right there was better than anything AJ did in 24 rounds. He never won 2 consecutive rounds clearly let alone 3-4 which fury did in rounds 3 to 7. AJ was just always in the fight i’ll give him that and he never got hurt like fury did in round 9.
                fury barely won 7 and even now I’m struggling to give it to him….he was also knocked almost uncontious as well…Joshua certainly never lost the center of the ring and was not backed up against the ropes most of the fight like fury was and considering that fury outweighed him by almost 3 stone is quite embarrassing really…….what did fury say after the weigh in? Please remind me ?

Comment

Originally posted by NYG
                  Fury was in control of the fight at one point, AJ was never in control of any fight with Usyk. Stop trying to compare Fury and AJ, Fury still smashes any other HW you throw at him
                  Just as Wilder would smash any other fighter thrown at him? ...until another fighter got thrown at him.

He got elevated to top 3 ranking based on a draw, moved up based on others fighting, and now he's getting declared better than everyone he hasn't fought based on a loss where he was knocked all around the ring.

I don't know how he does it.
                  Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

He didnt. He lost even more comprehensively than Fury...Twice!!!

Comment

with fury winning 12th.a draw would of been fair

Comment

Working...
                      X