Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Wins Undisputed Heavyweight Title Via Split Decision Victory Over Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sign of a great fighter, 6 rounds in Usyk was struggling, so he adapted, changed, came again. That is what defines a great fighter, be it Ali, Floyd, SRR, SRL, Roberto etc, that ability to adapt in the ring. 'This isn't working so well, I need to change it up'. We always talk about who has the fastest hands, fastest feet, hardest punch, best chin, but you really have to admire someone who has the best ring knowledge. Usyk has been doing this for a long time & he knew what needed to be done. Just respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunchbucket View Post
      Congratulations to Usyk, I thought he did just shaded it. I have friends that thought Fury did just enough to win it and I wouldn’t argue with them. Hopefully the rematch is as good as this fight. Boxing won tonight.
      Who cares what your Biased Fury Fan boy Friends thought......
      The right Boxer won this fight
      Cong**** to Usyk the New undisputed Champion

Comment

I’m so happy for Usyk. He deserves all the credit, he represents boxing in the right way, incredible boxer.
        sege64 sege64 Someone88 Someone88 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
          Im very feel!
          We all are right now. Great quote

Comment

Originally posted by diplo View Post

You're absolutely right, I actually can't comprehend your posts, either you didn't go to school or English is not your first language. If we meant the same thing about the fight then fair enough, apologies and you can **** off now.
            You’re sped, we get it. Mother must’ve dropped you on the head.

Comment

P4P #1 The best of this era, the most accomplished

OLYMPIC GOLD CHAMPION
              UNDISPUTED CRUISERWEIGHT
              UNDISPUTED HEAVYWEIGHT

THE GREAT EVER USYK!​
              Someone88 Someone88 likes this.

Comment

Simply incredible win for Usyk. No quit in him. He was hurt badly by the end of the 6th and completely turned the fight around. Wow and it was a very close fight. I had it 6 rounds each with Usyk winning it with the knockdown by a point. I could see how a judge had it 7-5 Fury and him winning by a point and I could see how a judge had it 7-5 Usyk and him winning by 3 points. Everything about the fight was great- the judges and the ref. The ref did an incredible job in the 9th seeing that Fury could continue and needed space to fall for the knock down. Cong**** to Saudi Arabia for a first class event. No shady judging. Both guys and teams class acts at the end except Fury's ****** comment about the war in Ukraine influencing the judges.

Comment

The man's got nothing left to prove now. I'm sure he'll do the rematch if Fury wants it. But he's done everything he said he would do, and when he was coming in from cruiserweight absolutely nobody said he has a chance to do anything even close to what Evander Holyfield did. Well, he has. Different eras I get it but it's fair play to start putting Usyk in the same breath. He's a great champion and a dedicated man.

Comment

Originally posted by diplo View Post

They might actually be the worst of anyone's fan boys.

Also, Fury looked absolutely ridiculous in what was basically a tutu.
                    Yeah his trunks were up around his ******* as well , the ref did him plenty of favors a long slow count gave him plenty of time to survive the round when it probably justified the ref stopping it , also fury got away with low blows back hands and head butts , Fury showed his character claiming he won and blaming bias due to the Ukraine war , classless family.
                    Last edited by bender2000; 05-18-2024, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                      That broken nose shot changed the direction of the fight and the hat w good fight it was. I love a fight with drama, and it ended in a close split decision. That’s what happens when the best fight each other and don’t avoid each other with the “if the money is right” excuse
                      Fury used the "if the money was right" and it worked. The money got right, lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X